3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pecenenkin 28.05.20 12:28 pm

In wolf's clothing (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How best to complete this quest, what would the ending was good (the quest) ?
10 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vorkimarh 28.05.20

I made him spell. Realized that that incorrigible Dickens, and stabbed him.
P. S: I think it's a good end of the quest. Marquard that still scum.
P. S. S: Do what you want.

R
Roy jons 28.05.20

Peranankan
I also spell well, killed so-how many people he killed

P
Pecenenkin 28.05.20

Vorkimarh
Like he's hidden treasures ?

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 28.05.20

when you're with a woman you also post the question for going ? I understand plugging what is in the game , but then , it is not very interesting to take the decision and see the consequences ?

Y
YNWA1997 28.05.20

Peranankan
It seems so. But I, for one, did not check the conscience much)))

P
Pecenenkin 28.05.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
On have answers, or vyser only ?

M
Messaline 28.05.20

even suffering and hanging out in the garden,worse fate for him not to come up, respectively is the best option in my opinion

P
Playersaharan 28.05.20

Peranankan
You can spell, ask about the coordinates of the treasure, and after the dialogue to death. The result - his word that will rascaldom we kept, a further massacre prevented, and also a bonus received a double award from Morkarla and priestesses of Freya

P
Pecenenkin 28.05.20

Playersaharan
ATP

W
Widukind 28.05.20

If you pass the order Marquage before you get to Hinterthal along with Yennifer, there is a curious dialogue in which she would call the fight with Morkarla heroic and Geralt accused of vagrancy. In General, I think it is better to do because otherwise the story pereuchyvatsya dialogues with dialogues of the order and it turns out kind of mess. A kill or no Marquage, here is everyone decides. But mediocre sword, which he gives through Novigrad merchant, in my opinion, not worth it what would lie the priestess that Marquard dead - and that Geralt says to the priestess in any case