3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raggared 28.05.20 12:28 pm

Hangs on murder (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Not immediately, but some time after the start of the game, maybe a couple of hours, when killing the game freezes, then droops, then shoot only once to kill someone - hangs. And if killing partner, everything is OK, kill myself hangs. Restarting the game helps, but most often it begins in some battle, where the reference point was God knows when, and he will not be saved.
15 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 28.05.20

Raggared
Pirates or license? Litsuhe have not seen this, apparently is a problem of the tablet (or Repack specific, although unlikely)

u
usus 28.05.20

This is slow mo

S
Sprintin 28.05.20

problem pirate, wait for another crack.

S
Setesh 28.05.20

the problem is exactly in the computer, and I'm not talking about weak hardware, there is a combination of iron and shitty software

R
Romuls007 28.05.20

Exactly the same problem. Played on your license ( offline activation) , and took 60% of the game, and then BAM - hacked game. Put the pill plays in the background, but just noticed this problem. So that's it pill. ( I have everything on ultra and still ReShade is installed.) Complaints about graphics and no lockups. Let's wait for the tablet , if it is.

R
Raggared 28.05.20

Romuls007
Sprintin
ars-fc
Pirates, from hatab

J
JOKERIVAN 28.05.20

Raggared
The game just wants you carried a world of love, not war, that hangs

R
Romuls007 28.05.20

Raggared
I have not the pirates. And just on litsuhu, but with offline activation,,,. I threw her tablet from CPY

V
Vlad_Cepesh 28.05.20

Romuls007
And offline license is updated or not?

I
Iceburn 28.05.20

Same crap, at first sinned on the trainer for fling, but without it hangs for 5-7 seconds. Not a game, and solid trash.

T
Tw1kS327 28.05.20

Iceburn
No, look at the profiles who also hangs with the murders, there are already two similar threads in the forum, and everyone who hangs downloaded the trainer, I have the same problem.

T
Tw1kS327 28.05.20

Iceburn
So really, the trainer broke the game.

S
ShadowedSorrow 28.05.20

Frieze happens when looping script to hit. Such a problem causes the use of additional weapons modifications that are not provided for when creating the trainer. The solution is to remove the modifications or disable the program that is conflicting with the game code.

R
Raggared 28.05.20

Xenos StillDead
Damn, I'm on the trainer and did not think, SPS))

A
AmsterDamster 28.05.20

I have the Repack from hatab and without any trainer, the game freezes after the murders, and this happens only on Aladine, and collections of relic, a restart helps..