3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwe7 28.05.20 12:29 pm

Does not start at all when I start (Forza Horizon 3)

4 months ago, almost went through the whole game in Illin activation everything worked, then put tried the demo everything worked, today I bought the game and neither the demo nor the full game actually black screen before the splash screen crash, what to do gtx 1060 latest drivers, windows 10 latest creation

percent x4 860k they expelled him from the list what-if tag, but it worked 4 months ago and it was 45 frames

how to return the money, I read they do not return who have got through the support?
8 Comments
Sort by:
b
bennsk 28.05.20

Remove all previous installations uninstallами family, clean up the registry.Can help.

q
qwe7 28.05.20

bennsk
the new system already, this is the first installation of the game

D
Dark Xeno 28.05.20

If it was avast or something like it, then delete it. Some antiviruses it blochat

q
qwe7 28.05.20

Dark Xeno
only comodo firewall and I disabled it

D
Dark Xeno 28.05.20

qwe7
I, too, he stood, and after his removal began to run. Disabling didn't help

q
qwe7 28.05.20

Dark Xeno and how without it?))
start on the old disk offline activation from a previous version of windows 10 (not yet update)picked up the key and works driver there 378.92 and comodo firewall is not disabled

q
qwe7 28.05.20

THANK you))) deleted firewall start)))) and was turned off no))) is 10 version of COMODO firewall looks to blame, looking for a replacement firewall)) itself that put?)) ZONE ALARM FIREWALL?

D
Dark Xeno 28.05.20

While looking to replace him. I don't know what to put