3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarlokIII 28.05.20 12:29 pm

Technical problems (PC) (Bayonetta)

Times with other themes and remove the comments associated with those problems.
The problem is the following. I have a laptop with two graphics cards (integrated Intel and discrete nVidia). The game runs with the integrated only. While trying to run from the discrete game gives an error, in which ask you to open the nVidia panel and put the launch option from there. Open the panel put discrete default, run the game - runs with an integrated. Open the panel again, it is shown that starts with discrete. Choose manual and even the desktop shortcut, and also indicate the start of discreti. And it still runs with an integrated.
And so, in panel executable from the root folder and the default shortcut are on discrete, but when there start there a context menu in the column selection of the graphics card is still integrated, and when trying to turn discrete all the same panel opens, which indicates that launches from discrete.
Who faced such biliberdu, prompt, decide whether at the moment this problem?
3 Comments
Sort by:
b
bomsbams 28.05.20

WarlokIII
don't know all the rules run on the laptop пень2020м gt740m 4gb ram just video card is loaded not on 100% but 60-80 percent 2ядра 60-70% and I like.

K
KiLLeR JeK 28.05.20

Can anyone help lost the layout on the keyboard,re-appointed but did not help,deleted and reinstalled did not help.

D
Dzhoel Miller 28.05.20

There is one problem, the so-called picture in picture, which is typical, it appears only those who have the screen ratio is 16:10 :( unfortunately I have a monitor, so hopefully the developers will fix this bug...
PS: actually the bug:
Spoiler