3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dima Bildyukevich 28.05.20 12:29 pm

How to get to the treasure in the middle of Caer Almhult (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't find searched beneath the earth, found
17 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg V 28.05.20

look for chests in the area

D
Dima Bildyukevich 28.05.20

not found

D

I walked around the whole fucking island hours go for like points on a grid in the dungeon where the bodies lay but I can't pass through it

B
Bupycop 28.05.20

Dima Bildyukevich
Download AutoLoot mod, just not able, even chest to find.

D

through the console I discovered all the issues it is the hidden treasure for my previous pass I did not come across

D

and was not displayed I'm not that stupid

B
Bombardirovschik 28.05.20

Dima Bildyukevich
how many times have you passed the game?

D

Three

G
Garapsha 28.05.20

There seems to the right of the entrance, if you walk along the path, in the tower there are stairs to the lower floors. This place air prison and the link to the game of thrones if I'm not mistaken.

D
Dimchik94 28.05.20

AHHH. I'm also poking around for about 15 minutes in this place, but it was all so much to see that I was freaking out 3 days :D

G
Garapsha 28.05.20

D

Dimchik94
Don't know where exactly?

D

Garapsha
I found the one with the edge and I need the one in the middle as on my screenshot

W
Widukind 28.05.20

terrible, too long climbed all over the fortress, it turned out that you from the gate to go right there to jump over a wall inside a destroyed tower, then down to the basement, where in addition to the robbers and treasure there are Easter eggs to Lavkrafta in the form of a letter about the sacrifice of Cthulhu. Longer searched in the same fortress chest with the improvements of the school bear appeared, there in front of the same tower is something like a gallery destroyed on top of the wall

M
Markus1998 11.01.21

Did Dima Bildyukevich
understand how to get there?

A
Alex hawk 11.01.21

Either you have bugs, or you are hammering in the eyes.