3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FedulGOR 28.05.20 12:29 pm

Is it possible to include an ultra-nightmare schedule? (Doom (2016))

Is it possible to include an ultra-nightmare graphics, if the game does not allow?
32 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jay C 28.05.20

fedul1234
You answered your own question in the end of the sentence.

F
FedulGOR 28.05.20

Jay C
Maybe there's some config

G
GuyverDark 28.05.20

viduh must be at least 5 GB. memory

R
RiseSoma 28.05.20

buy the brain )))

M
Mewel 28.05.20

All really, you just need to know what configuration and what is recorded.

M
MunchkiN 616 28.05.20

you can try to experiment with drivers and anisotropic filtering
Minh so the first game on ID тех5 met pink textures.

U
U.S.Soldier 28.05.20

fedul1234
for the ultra-horrible graphics your comp falls short

F
FedulGOR 28.05.20

Thompson1929
Perhaps, but in lords of the fallen, which is on ultra settings require 6GB VRAM, calm run at 50 fps, and Doom on ultra settings and even with smoothing, the game gives no less than 90 fps, so that if the ultra - nightmarish settings fps will give the same to 50, that I hardly notice it.

B
Bobik78 28.05.20

fedul1234
Rather than the usual ultra not satisfied

F
FedulGOR 28.05.20

Bobik78
I'm interested to see how the game looks on ultra-nightmare settings, and at the same time test your PC

h
hangloose 28.05.20

fedul1234
BF4 with 200% resolution, try

F
FedulGOR 28.05.20

hangloose
Tried, but only with hardline. This resolution proposes, but with 100% normally

U
U.S.Soldier 28.05.20

fedul1234
if you want to check your comp turn on ultra-settings in Rise of the Tomb Raider and immediately understand everything

G
Grandshot 28.05.20

Thompson1929
Come on) Try to the best ARMA 2 changed config to run, if so stress test system needed)

T
Tigra 28.05.20

Ultra-nightmare mode graphics greatly affects the quality of the shadows, they become cool. On a normal ultra shadows, excuse me, shit.
That would bypass the limitation of the game and force a cut in the level nightmare of shadows.

Z
Zombayner 28.05.20

fedul1234
How to enable NIGHTMARISH SETTINGS graphics.

For some cards (which have less than 5GB of VRAM) the game locked Nightmare graphics settings, and higher than the Ultra you can not deliver. But really, the game eats less than write the developers. And if you believe in the forces of their video system, you can unlock the Nightmare level video settings.

Go to properties in Steam Library. And in the launch options, write +com_allowconsole 1 (without the quotes).

Then go to the game, enable the console by clicking on ~ (E), and copy the parameter menu_advanced_AllowAllSettings 1 (without the quotes) and apply.

Then you can go to video settings and set the graphics settings to the Nightmare. Then restart the game.

But I said that memory at least 5 GB, and therefore, the settings are thrown off.

g
gambeat 28.05.20

I have, on my 970, if you enable textures nightmare all brakes, 5-9фпс, but if you put only the shadow of a nightmare, it is still 60 fps, no sagging
PS when I adjust the level the nightmare, you need to restart the game, otherwise they won't work(I don't know of course as the 6GB versions of the video)

S
Sergey Antonishin 28.05.20

gambeat
Have you tried to find the difference between nightmare and ultra textures\shadow?

g
gambeat 28.05.20

Sergei Antonishin
it's kind of like no, the incentive is a screenshots comparison(you did reboot the system or not)

U
Udmurt 28.05.20

guys how to use green plasma? which button to press on the keyboard is that these weapons become! when I had to read I was underachieving and can't find it! fight with the boss horned in hell he comes to life a second time,does can't understand which button need to press((