3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosmodesant 28.05.20 12:29 pm

Is it possible to have a romance with two different characters? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Have an affair with Vetrai after mission,after mission Pibi, you can choose to stay friends or more than friends though was not flirting with her before that and chose it.In the end, after the first misss on Marian in the cabin of the hero had an affair with Pibi And Vetrai.What you two have an affair?
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
muromez 28.05.20

More and Croghan пригласиXD

a
alex5269 28.05.20

Space Marines
in Google on the first link describes that how and with whom. serious relationship only alone, but phrase with the heart in dialogue with the other will not disappear.

S
Shadow_QZ 28.05.20

Space Marines
alex5269
all there can be, I have simultaneously motanul with Bark and Pb (forgot the name branch we her relics for a Museum to drag.
even achivku received three of the novel.

S
Siniy Kot 28.05.20

in General waiting a full Orgy in МЕА2

B
Bombardirovschik 28.05.20

if you call a character in the editor of Traghetti it can be muddy with the heads of the villain.
(secret ending - sex scene is the final battle)

T
The X-Files 28.05.20

PS:the Most interesting that after the development of the second planet GG want EVERYTHING ,including the krogan and Director of Tana ,so full of compliments and heart when choosing dialogue is becoming more and more,until otbrykivatsya from all the shore of your virginity for a long time but I'm afraid GG will not have the patience,do what that dissonance in the game, so many female characters on the ship and few men.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 28.05.20

Bomber
Really?!

B

Sign a quality Ubisoft
I personally have not tried!

S
SenMarie 28.05.20

It so happened that I was able to have an affair with Scott and Rasesa and Gil... so sudden!
But the Crust, which I was aiming for the entire game, the novel to have failed (

Z

Bomber
Where did you hear this?!

B

Sign a quality Ubisoft
on the developers forum!

Z

Bomber
Danunakh?! Will have to try!

R
RPOCLABB 28.05.20

If I get this:

Spoiler

If you mean the one on the ship and maybe 1 outside->Yes you can.

R
RPOCLABB 28.05.20

muromez

SpoilerSuit? :D

a
alxelas 28.05.20

Shadow_QZ
I 4th I was - and even the journalist.