3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
ilya55051 28.05.20 12:30 pm

The path of freedom (Fallout 4)

Tell me how to get the path of freedom and find the subway? But it is not poluchaetsya
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
Voodi 28.05.20

yep, since yesterday I am suffering, nobody knows, because not yet reached there

i
ilya55051 28.05.20

Voodi
Worthless, and that nothing is clear

V
Voodi 28.05.20

found)
in the Old North Church
just above the Neighbourhood

A
Aleksandr Konogorov 28.05.20

And as the code to enter?

T
TodPicles 28.05.20

Voodi
How to enter code?

T
Tezard 28.05.20

Picked up. Code RailRoad

U
Userbar4 28.05.20

Voodi
can screen maps to give

J
JOKERIVAN 28.05.20

Userbar4
And what's the problem then, you handle the task leads to the start of the path (to the statue near the robot guide), and then have to go on the red line

U
Userbar4 28.05.20

JOKERIVAN
something I protupila fiercely, izvinyayusi, thanks for the advice

S
ShakiBum 28.05.20

In the Church below, there is a circle button, spin the round arrow points to the letter is necessary in order to enter letters by pressing the button

W
WannaCry 28.05.20

opened))) 20 minutes thought. each letter number is a sequence of letters: up - RAILROAD (railroad)

W
WannaCry 28.05.20

Checked in to our Institute (there is so white that after an hour real-time - hurts the eyes(()

V
Vetrov Vadim 28.05.20

Dear God, why I came here an hour ago ...

g
geimer7777 28.05.20

SPS.
I basically listened to what was said by the Guide and the map found the Church, and at once there and gone.
Then decided to look in the Internet info.
In General without problems and broken brain with your help I passed.

Y
Yodi 28.05.20

somebody when they passed the hunter\production,before this subway and have you had any other dialogue with the runaway synth (Sendai?) they say go to the Church.(for the mission to follow the path of freedom I had before I hunter vetal

D
DenPet 28.05.20

I have everything in Russian and how to write boshka does not cook

B
BadrikSan 28.05.20

One Russian retexture is,hint :
-the first word RAIL is a Russian PICS in Boston,break the letter of the original number and be guided by him, how many times to spin the wheel to open the lock.
For example, I broke the arrangement of the letters on the numbers from the right edge to the left and turned 4321 4738 (RAIL ROAD),respectively, the number is the position of the circle in order,so Russian retekstura it's cool to the touch...
If who understood about what it I to help you my tip.I have half a day racking my head over this fashion...

R
Roma Chernousov 28.05.20

One-handed: below the letters there's a little Russian in the Latin alphabet, enter it
life hack from God