3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 15.10.19 03:12 am

MBT - stream (the maximum information) (Conqueror's Blade)

The main topic is to talk about the game, show the game and talk about the problems encountered during early access.

the link to the stream:
8 Comments
Sort by:
[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 15.10.19

Another stream in which we talk about as players, without knowing it, destroy MMORPG, and not only. We talk a lot, a lot to disassemble and something to show.

the link to the video:

I
Igor Malev 15.10.19

as I don't have enough copper coins!

C
ChekGuevara 15.10.19

Igor Malev
I sharmil 50K XS and where to put them...

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 15.10.19

ChekGuevara
when will be groups high star units - copper will run well

C
ChekGuevara 15.10.19

[ANSY] Ctaruj
Thank you. and there are some guides on class sword+shield?

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 15.10.19

ChekGuevara
sword and shield is probably the only Hillier and tank in the game - paladin! of skills to take the Khilok necessarily (the one that heals you and 3 ur. pumping to heal allies and all the soldiers around) and pump all static in health, until level 60. The other 2 skills free you take what you like more ults as well.

PS: but this is my subjective opinion. sword and shield in my understanding is a fatty tank on the front line, which breaks through the barrier of the enemy, waving his sword, while allied units can go through the opening, survives and includes other for themselves and the allies, after... if there is a need retreats behind the corner and treated to a standard hilly and again welcome!

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 15.10.19

Friends, today at 11:00 we plan to hold a stream for the game Conqueror's Blade! Leading stream Hamster. Topics on which we will say: features, trends, community, frequently asked questions, the complaints of players and discussion of the mechanic of the game. I hope the information which will be heard on the stream will be interesting and relevant!

link to the stream:
the link to the game: https://cb.mail.ru/about/?ref=748552837&_1ld=2656562_0&_1lp=1

[
[ANSY] Ctaruj 15.10.19

We continue to answer questions and to acquaint you with the game. After 30 minutes our YouTube channel will begin airing on the game Conqueror's Blade! Leading stream Hamster. Join us!

the link to the game: https://cb.mail.ru/about/?ref=748552837&_1ld=2656562_0&_1lp=1