3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StarPlayer 28.05.20 12:31 pm

Trebuetsa help with the game. (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

After the initial roller can't start playing (playing on PC) . Says press any key or button . I pulled in early on the keyboard, nothing happened .Hooked up the controller started pushing buttons on it, seravno not helped. Please help.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
StarPlayer 28.05.20

Sonic_Slash143
I have the game stimovsky . Windows 7

L
Leha1549 28.05.20

you trebeca the help of a teacher of Russian language

N
Neron_13 28.05.20

StarPlayer
What key is pressed?

R
Rowena Macleod 28.05.20

I write this with tears in my eyes.Please help knowledgeable.This is the case: passed the whole game(story), playing in the city.And now the Internet, see that you can upload new characters(mods), download the program TexMod, in the manual look in the first tab as it is opened, added your mod in place, and pressed the Run button.After the game starts, but then black screen, nothing, had to Ctrl+Alt+Delete to get out.The computer rebooted, the game won't start, just black screen opens.Help please, what can be done!

A
Andrey Vyaschenko 28.05.20

People,maybe not the topic,but the problem arose.In the mission about the submarine,where the underwater wander with Jean grey should be on the screen kind of garbage going on,it is impossible to pass at all,what to do and what is the reason??

E
Ermegil 28.05.20

Andrew Vasenko
Just open Menu -> options ->Effects and there Depth of field click on and should disappear