3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexandr1988 28.05.20 12:31 pm

LEGO Marvel vs. LEGO Batman 2 (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

Do you think LEGO Marvel is better or worse than last year's LEGO Batman 2, and what?
13 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul_SH 28.05.20

alexandr1988
It seems to me that LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - best game in the series. Very large game world (a La GTA), generously Packed with a bunch of secrets and various bonus assignments. The feeling of freedom: you can use ground, water and air transport, to your taste. And, of course, many super-heroes with different abilities that makes use of wit and gives you the opportunity to pass the mission in different ways.
Not surprisingly, in this game play, even those who have never been a fan of LEGO :)

|
|-OVERLORD-| 28.05.20

LEGO MARVEL Super Heroes is better than LEGO BATMAN 2
Well, I don't know how they differ, like all the same as in LEGO BATMAN 2
LEGO MARVEL but I still like it a lot more
(probably because super heroes of the MARVEL universe I like more than DC)

a
alexandr1988 28.05.20

Paul_SH
And in LEGO Batman 2 isn't a big open city, bonus missions, secrets, transport, many super-heroes?

a
alexandr1988 28.05.20

OVERLORD1996
The fact is that the game is almost the same?

P
Paul_SH 28.05.20

alexandr1988
Well, Yes, I agree, one-sided opinion I got, not the topic. I just like OVERLORD1996, like more MARVEL heroes than DC, so LEGO Batman 2" has forgotten to mention. The DC characters seem a little too... grandiose, I suppose. Of course, Iron Man is also present: the genius, philanthropist, playboy, but it sounds like that is the response of a smile and sympathy. And Gotham seems gloomy and dull place. But this is just my experience.

If we talk about the LEGO games in the series (not the prototypes of the original comic book), both games turned out great, with inimitable humor in the dialogues and lots of degrees of freedom in the game world)) Probably, all the better or worse are born from the realm of personal taste, to argue about which is useless, as they say)

a
alexandr1988 28.05.20

I don't know, I always liked the DC universe and MARVEL I don't cling (though tastes differ). I wanted to learn about the gameplay features and innovations (if any) compared to LEGO Batman 2, which, incidentally, brought a lot to the LEGO series (large open world, characters, animations, entities, etc.). How many reviews are not looking, how many of the reviews are not read and could not understand what in terms of gameplay LEGO Marvel different from LEGO Batman 2! It turns out that almost nothing is the same LEGO Batman 2, only in the MARVEL universe! That's why I asked.

G
Geksogen 28.05.20

Here it is what the universe is like. In DC the characters are just great physical strength and magical abilities, and Marvel basically it's all about the science : robots, mutants, etc. Although the marvel ' is also a little magic. And in DC there is a pair of technologies.

I like marvel, by the way.

D
DenZeta 28.05.20

As for me, LEGO marvel is a lot better, there are new abilities and capabilities, especially the transformation.

M
Miron Pontak 28.05.20

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes better. Large open world.

l
lyokha.sultanov 28.05.20

Cast of heroes in the Marvel and DC turn DC in the campaign mode, this will turn out a masterpiece... If it happens it will be Lego for me among all the games, and while it is better of course MARVEL...

l
lyokha.sultanov 28.05.20

alexandr1988 gameplay differs only in a free game, namely flight mode...

D
Da-Ni-i-L 28.05.20

In my opinion there definitely defeats LEGO marvel. But with a third LEGO Batman need to think.

E
Ermegil 28.05.20

alexandr1988
I LEGO marvel more he liked it, though, because the atmosphere there is bright. LEGO Batman 2 somehow gloomy(