3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
ShARIKOV POLIGRAF POLIGRA 28.05.20 12:31 pm

How to catch lizards ? (The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild)

How to catch lizards people ?Or maybe they should from a club watering-until the stone lifted itself from threw it already escapes infection-no time to do anything
7 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tsefal 28.05.20

From under the stones and lizards I have not been caught, but try the same stone to pin down - not to throw, and put.

A
Andriken 28.05.20

you can buy armor to speak off, and then all the wickedness and the beast is much slower and less escapes.

S
Stavaas 28.05.20

Just run at them and jMaki And

A
Alex Coachman 28.05.20

Stealth suit, which is sold in Kakariko to help you. It itriage can get to close to any animals, and we can get time to take the animals before she will fly/run away. Without a suit of fireflies barely collected for the mission. Suit just easy.

T
Tsefal 28.05.20

Strange, but I even before a suit is not reached, but normally pick up small animals - if you notice it early, it will sneak up and press the Y (in my layout). Large animals are smarter than small - I shoot from the weak bow sitting in the tall grass. Also while sitting you can move with a jerk through the leap - as well as fish and frogs in the water, if without the bombs. Exactly!!! Try the bomb if you find it hard!

R
RGC 28.05.20

Who plays simulyatorom, tell me how's the performance?

A
Andriken 28.05.20

15-20 fps + periodic slowdowns when swapping shaders, about once an hour hangs in the villages and towns fps drops to 5.