3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shadowarm 28.05.20 12:31 pm

Study Skellige (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone,the question is this:you Have now 15 levels,and research while Velen,Novigrad.Plan to collect the armor school of the Bear,and there was such a question,what level is best to go on Skellige armor included autoleveling,enemies, difficulty, pain and suffering.
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
Avtor897 28.05.20

Shadowarm
Brother go with the 17 - LVL 20

G
Gino Pane 28.05.20

So in the quest to search for equipment recommended is specified it is quite accurate. You can, of course, to suffer with low-level character, but should.

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.05.20

Shadowarm
He could have a chance,if you can manage.With autoleveling do not care,in any event, with a crowd of mobs will be harder and will take 1 point of XP for each one.

S
Shadowarm 28.05.20

[Denis]
Yeah I wouldn't want suwat there is-that Skellige itself is not small,but in Velenje is a lot of interesting things left

D
Denis Kyokushin 28.05.20

Shadowarm
Just on Skellige blacksmiths normal.Both there, and here you can jump,based on the quest level.Some I never did

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.05.20

Shadowarm
Oh, healthy!!! I have the same issue. Pass the Witcher 3 for the second time, now almost 17 levels, I plan to get a full set of bear armor. Already opened a lot of missions on Skellige. It remains to put the first part of this armor, and I think what level there would go. I do not remember what level I was when I passed the first time the Witcher 3 to go to Skellige.

W
Widukind 28.05.20

Strictly, when like. Even the campaign mode skelligs go forward welensky and Novigrad, not to mention investigations into non-storyline missions

S
Shadowarm 28.05.20

STANDS of Milivoje
depends on what difficulty level you play,I think until 20 there is nothing to do

F
Fei Fong 28.05.20

Shadowarm
1st bear's piece is taken there. he LVL 20. if the version of the game Gog you got the potion the wolf's hour it reduces Geralt to LVL my gear on 2 levels..
STANDS of Milivoje
bro... you're experienced already)))

D
DreamZed 28.05.20

Shadowarm
Can purely for the seats of power and to the blacksmiths to turn up to LVL 4-5,7 points of strength in the early game are not redundant)

G
GG4 28.05.20

Shadowarm
Turn on the immortality and screw armor, I'm naked passed at the highest difficulty level and soared.

S
Shadowarm 28.05.20

GG4
Thanks for the advice,but for me cheats are a luxury

S
StrikeX 28.05.20

23 went , there were no problems