3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Draugvat 28.05.20 12:31 pm

The quest for the totems to Hircine (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

the problem is that I married Eyl and she doesn't give quests on totems. If I divorce Eila (there is one console method) I get the quests? If not - send me ID these quests. Please
7 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grads 28.05.20

As I remember there were these quests already Aloy - wife, but they began only after the other quests of the Companions... like healing the souls of Codeca... there is sort of an axe should be given (your favorite) and ID Nepaleses, want to try everything in this passage really nedobraya to friends even...

D
Draugvat 28.05.20

I passed all the quests and became the head of the companions, and the axe from the grave it is necessary to take after execution. But Eila only gives pest control and all

G
Grads 28.05.20

Well, maybe already, I can't recall exactly... about a month ago it was...
There is no hunting to go to them... a lot of quests where the companion impose lukuru they interfere terribly, and know how under the arrow to climb...

D
Draugvat 28.05.20

[new user]
go to the*** spammer !*and!!!!

D
Draugvat 28.05.20

So help the issue with the totems to decide!!

D
DiNsY 28.05.20

Draught
And you have all the companions quests take? Eila me through one was given the job on totems and pests. Incidentally, who's to say what they give. I even Nitsche not understand./

A
Atrox2011 28.05.20

how to get the next quests for the totems? after the first quest are only nonstops quests pests(