3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kapilang 28.05.20 12:33 pm

The bug with the failure of the Nomad on Saadane (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

People help pliz can anyone was riding in the Northern part of the map next to the intelligence station, worked full script, and the nomad began to type deaf gg still weighed the comments that the nomad is tough and then he finally stalled not going anywhere, the quest didn't hang what to do is unclear, I tried to take off/to land on a planet did not help showing up at any station already broken....
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kapilang 28.05.20

the bug resolved itself, decided to go further North and finally worked scripts, began the quest for the repairs of the nomad, why this did not happen the first time XS, in General, if one too will have problems that go from the front of the station due North, and you will start the quest

N
NikitaPond 28.05.20

Kapilang
lol. Pomoymu this planet at all zabagovany to the horror.... I have a quest to the core of the ship relics...

K
Kapilang 28.05.20

what have you got there? I'm current have completed the part on the ship where I was told that the exiles had stolen it before me (everything was fine), in a rooming house not yet visited....

s
strelok1801 28.05.20

And I have shot button refuses to work (and the problem is not in the LMC, namely, the shot, tried to reassign - to no avail). Was at whom such? And Nomad neither to go forward nor to shiftout doesn't want, we have to go backwards...

f
fLaMaster 28.05.20

Kapilang
A show about a place where the stalls. I was like another quest I must have missed.