3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dron 28.05.20 12:33 pm

How to repair the teleporter?? (Fallout 4)

Damaged Stucky molecular emitter, console, antenna(teleport to the Institute). Can't repair, all parts are there, but clicking on
click repair nothing happens.
The menu is also nothing SPECIAL with the teleporter linked.
Or repair or new construction. What the hell??
please help.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Igor Semenovskiy 28.05.20

Loh it's a fate(

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

Dronь
Who has damaged , rats or cockroaches bite ? Teleport one-time , after use, is burnt . In the future, fast travel to the Institute on the map .

K
Kirlusha 28.05.20

Dronь
As it is, hurt?
You built a teleport, not used it and it was damaged in the attack on the settlement? Or have used and return from the Institute saw its damaged?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 28.05.20

After the first visit to the Institute you or exiled (you can return only part of the peacekeeping expedition of the Brotherhood, the Minutemen or Subway) or give a chip, which allows you to teleport to the Institute at any time from any place, as hunters and synths. The teleporter can not be repaired - it can only be dismantled.

D
Dron 28.05.20

Thanks, I didn't know that you can quickly navigate to the Institute from any point on the map, because playing on difficulty survival(there disabled fast travel).
But the teleport must have damaged my same missile turrets when fighting off raiders, with teleport I can teleport as before.

M
MrGURAM76 28.05.20

Dronь
You tried to read what you write? Teleport disposable. After using it he breaks down.

p
potomak57 28.05.20

Dronь wrote:
because playing on difficulty survival(there disabled fast travel).
Saw somewhere modic cleaning this mess,to set up and the teleporter will work again.
SEARCH in the help.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 28.05.20

Dronь
On the survival of the Institute's teleport (which is issued in the institution itself) only works in one direction. And if you want to get out of the Institute to teleport only to the Ruins of the Institute (unlike, somehow, from other employees of the Institute who can teleport wherever you want).

G
Guest 07.02.22

Yes, it can be done.

G
Guest 07.02.22

Enter console command, type "CallFunction Repair". Then while still in the console command, select the part to repair. This has to be done with all 4 parts separately. Afterwards, you might have to turn the power source to it OFF then ON again. But it works. I do it every playthrough because I like the light show in my settlements.