3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DafnaRayn 28.05.20 12:33 pm

Wrong castouts spells in the SE. Help to resolve the bug. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Play Skyrim SE. Recently installed a few mods, then there is such a bug: in the stealth mode, the character raises his hands by casting spells with the result that they sometimes did not fly there in the form of 3 persons. Make screenshots, please note on the left hand.

On a single screen - charged spell in the standing position (the arm is lifted, everything is as it should be) and the other in the stealth mode (the spell charged in his fist, and fly to the floor). If you do the same at home, you will understand that the position of stealth hands should also be raised with a loaded spell.

Kapets I scribbled a lot... Well hope you can help me to fix this unpleasant nuance.
And Yes, I'm NOT sure I blame fashion, late notice. And download save to these problems is also not possible, because they disappeared after installing mods.
In General, I'm a terrible noob and nichrome not understand this, so help, please.

5 Comments
Sort by:
S
SR3M 28.05.20

DafnaRayn
If the game license then check the cache, perhaps Yes can help. If not, then it's probably a mod on animation, try to disable and check....

D
DafnaRayn 28.05.20

Leonid Naumets
Everything happened was fault of the mod XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended. Strange, considering the fact that its all suggest.
Thank you, not ignoring you!

S
SR3M 28.05.20

DafnaRayn
Always please)

W
Wild Rider 28.05.20

DafnaRayn
For such topics there is a section of Technical issues.

B
Bogdan8989 24.11.21

It didn't help me and I have LE