3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 28.05.20 12:34 pm

Such here the thought visited me ... (Fallout 4)

This morning I had an idea. And what if, in my opinion, the runaway success of Fallout: New Vegas, Bethesda decided the game to make 4 factions? (The essence of the theme in this, but I think the success of F:NV was an influence on the development of the F4). So. What if a fraction of F:NV has been replaced by counterparts in F4, Because the story and faction in F:NV is simply stunning.

The Minutemen (F4) = for Themselves (F:NV)
Institute (F4) = Mr. house (F:NV)
- Subway (F4) = the Legion of Caesar (F:NV)
- Brotherhood of Steel (F4) = NKR (F:NV)

Your opinion? Please do not throw tomatoes, it's just my theory.
23 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tarakanak 28.05.20

Marquess
Subway really does not like the Legion of Caesar.

M
Marquess 28.05.20

Tarakanak

then it is BS

T
Tarakanak 28.05.20

Marquess
I would compare the Institute and the Legion of Caesar,the Institute under one and synths as slaves,Legion of aggression of the slave faction

Z
Zolotko555 28.05.20

Marquess
Subway in foul 3 was BS too.....I'm sorry but your fantasies are not clear

Z
Zaraganza12 28.05.20

Marquess
Super idea, but there is one BUT they get little in addition as four endings see here what:
1) Positive
The Legion of Caesar inexplicably ceases to destroy people and enters into cooperation with the Institute and Blowjob men they all have waiting in the wings and then nejdanchik appears the brotherhood of steel. Goal which is the extermination of all mutants and the search for and recovery of all new and old technology. All people thrive;
2) the Second Armageddon
All the sets against each other and starts absorbing all of the common batch in this is the whole point of being lives of meetmenow transferred to Rajaram and there is a complex with a bunch of nuclear warheads. All kranty!
3) Nine factions
The Institute continues to Klipat bots. Jointly by continuing to help people.
Legion of death (Cesare) unites with RADHARANI mailowy more
The brotherhood of steel all the same but the control points even more in addition to cards with their Central cert a-avanpost. Hell score at all.
Menemani these rebyatishki settle already under patronage all ostalnyh fractions
NKR appear in a Supplement (politzia wasteland and all sodrujestva)
Oh, seems dispersed but all that laid out, in fact, too little of the factions themselves and all of them together but knowing batch is much more interesting when there's a crowd (air stuffy and hot) black hot dark hardcore game!))))
Thank you for your attention!

N
NoneOne2010 28.05.20

if the story in NV gash, and so miserable I left.

P
Posledovatel 28.05.20

to NV four very far in terms of plot
I hope obsidian do something about it

Z
Zodiac_Gemini 28.05.20

I would say about the comparison Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4,but will refrain.

M
Mag Otshelnik 28.05.20

The author was on acid.

M
MrGURAM76 28.05.20

Subway = The Legion Of Caesar? Don't smoke it anymore. Or at least play these games.

S
Scarobay-spy 28.05.20

The success of the F4 90% in the construction of How in Skyrim do not have enough But the game itself and the idea is pathetic semblance of a normal RPG .

M
Marquess 28.05.20

Scarobay-spy

this is Your IMHO? Personally, I really like the world, quests, gameplay

R
REDDSkilll 28.05.20

I Ah...e what you thought in the morning)))

K
Kirlusha 28.05.20

Marquess
FNV at F4 is generally not affected.
Steel fellowship of the NKR in the fallout series was from the very beginning and always apart.
Mr. house - just a local itself character.
Legion cesarski just to pile pipeline. To be with someone (for someone) to fight. Institute there. Minuteman is a separate issue (read the history of America).
Seen never played you in the first part...
And, by the way, you're talking about the raiders forgot. They in all parts. And in F3, F4, and partly in FNV - like fraction.

K
Kirlusha 28.05.20

Золотко555
Subway in the fall of 3!? I do not remember this.
Remind me again where they are there.
In addition, as I understand it, subway is entirely fugitive, programmed synths Institute. Consequently, subway, as a fraction, and the story is inextricably linked to the Institute as a faction.
So where does it fall 3? Explain.

M
Marquess 28.05.20

Well, OK OK, guys. I realized that stuff came up.

K
Kirlusha 28.05.20

Marquess
Exactly that - garbage.
And just look:
The plot of all the parts is based on confrontation of different factions in post-apocalyptic America. And some of the role of the vault dweller. (Except FNV and F2)
So Canon was originally BS, partially NKR, mercenaries (arrows), supermutants, raiders and residents of shelters. All the others (enclave, Chinese, Legion, dock house, subway, the Institute, the Minuteman) - plaiting for confrontation. It should be the same to resist someone:)))
So such fallout can still be a shit rivet. Every time plaiting to canonical factions anyone else. And gazebo this case is probably not abandoned.

S
Scarobay-spy 28.05.20

Marquess
Pure vanilla F4 without m and d that it is .

M
MrGURAM76 28.05.20

Kirlusha
Barefoot subway people , not synths, but what about the subway in F3 direct instructions, but there are a quest with a rogue synth, which broke with the Commonwealth in the capital wasteland.

Z
Zolotko555 28.05.20

Kirlusha
I won't be in your own words to write ...too many)) read it here http://ru.fallout.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%96%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%8F_%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B3%D0%B0