3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mark-turlanov 28.05.20 12:34 pm

A symbol of greed (Dark Souls 3)

Dark souls 3. The problem with getting the symbol of greed, killed all the mimics, even double checked them on YouTube, all 13 dead, but he never fell. What the hell? I read that if we kill them all, he will surely fall. What to do now? All? No way to get? Maybe in 2 additions added new and need to kill them?
15 Comments
Sort by:
P
Psychneuein 28.05.20

Falls of facial expressions. A very rare chance. You just need to go to facial expressions and throw it in the talisman Lloyd, if luck smiled, the mouth in facial expressions appears treasure. If not, repeat. In the worst circumstances, can take about 40-50 Lloyd's talismans, but 5-10 is usually enough.
In the current version of the game drops with 100% chance in the Archives of the Duke.

m
mark-turlanov 28.05.20

Mephisto Reed
Where in the archives?

R
RGC 28.05.20

mark-turlanov
Can dropnode if you just like to much

m
mark-turlanov 28.05.20

Mephisto Reed
Forgot to specify, what they say about part 3

m
mark-turlanov 28.05.20

RGC
I'm with ps, ps+ is not hooked up

0ldush 28.05.20

mark-turlanov
And why specify? This is a forum for Dark souls 3 isn't your fault that he wrote about the first part.

s
siame 28.05.20

To kill all the mimics and then will fall or search of the same facial expressions as many times as the mimics in the game and then get is worked in the first part.
In the third part of the passage you can collect a lot of characters (I had four pieces of one Persian). There is an important chance to loot at the time of the search. Use coins and crystal rapier before the search.
And another tip: facial expressions searched with the mascot of the Lloyd - nothing - re-launch the game (re-launch Persian) - rock coin and inspect again. According to my observation, restarting the game a bit increases the chance of rare drop.

m
mark-turlanov 28.05.20

siame
That's just the mimics no more ng+ not an option. In additions they are?

s
siame 28.05.20

mark-turlanov
I do not remember.
And why the symbol of greed, if the game is already done, if not a secret?

s
siame 28.05.20

Remembered one facial expression in the second DLTS in the Graves.

M
Mr. King 28.05.20

=

G
GG4 28.05.20

mark-turlanov
Straighten the claws, everything has been received except you.

m
mark-turlanov 28.05.20

GG4
Just as I am. Without much effort in your first playthrough, not even trying to beat it out. Those savegames left, and now he was I really need. Any more advice? If not, you can go here

m
mark-turlanov 28.05.20

siame
I didn't just needed to farm. So I have the game already passed, only no saves old, because ng+ is not an option, I don't want 3 times

T
Toxa95 28.05.20

Lol, weird. I was on the ground the same facial expressions at the start of the game on a High wall under the dragon fell.