3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jazzzzz 28.05.20 12:35 pm

What are the DLC worth buy? (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Hello!Recently bought the game,unrealistic tightened and now I think to buy the DLC.Can you advise what's worth taking and which are not?

P. S thanks in Advance
7 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUlCK 28.05.20

The only sensible DLS there is Moroowind Upgrade 1300r. The rest is detail :)

s
simmac 28.05.20

Orsinium and the Dark brotherhood, as for me, the best DLS from the crowns shop. And of course Morrowind, which is coming out soon. There are going to be very interesting.

M
Mihail Golohvast 28.05.20

finally,it is better to buy, but easier to buy them as I did to buy eso+ which yields to all DLC,and then buy one at the crown,as eso+ gives a bonus in the form of crowns for 3K

z
zhekazloy 28.05.20

Orsinium and then Morrowind, all as above said in the beginning, it is better to buy a subscription for it given the crown(not wasted on buying the same DLC) c there are no constraints will decide what to buy later))
Michael Holocuast
30 days-1500крон
60 - 3000
90 - 4500

M
Mihail Golohvast 28.05.20

zhekazloy
1K rubles 60 days worth of boutiques

a
anotoleololo 28.05.20

How can you play it? The best game in the category mixer in my eyes for 4 Cusick that I have ever seen. Because the only.

K
KroRex 28.05.20

Orsinium and TB almost a must (just if only because in the original game a lot of content, so the dlc at first, you can not to buy). The Imperial city the thieves Guild, I myself have not yet passed, but it seems to say that they are somewhat worse. Well, Morrowind is definitely a must.