3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pussy_ZARED 28.05.20 12:36 pm

Now in Steam... (The Elder Scrolls Online)

Now the incentive is available for the purchase of the game for 396 wood, is to buy the game for a month... Or bought and drive all you want? (I don't know, therefore interested..)
11 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nikolay Shimarov 28.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
bought and drive all you want,I current recently purchased and don't regret it

P
Pussy_ZARED 28.05.20

Nicholas Shimarov
Thank you for your prompt response :)

G
GG4 28.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
Then every month need to buy premium for 979 rubles, or 6 months for 4974р at a discount.

N

GG4
for DLS Yes,there is a monthly subscription

G
GG4 28.05.20

Nicholas Shimarov
So it is mandatory, without a bottomless inventory to play normally you cannot, and no one profession will not be pumped. A regular game without a subscription is in fact a demo.

N

GG4
I do everything like it,and the other for six months has said no donation is tolerated there

K
KroRex 28.05.20

GG4
A regular game without a subscription hundreds of hours of gameplay. The bottomless inventory is needed only in case, if you want to pump from ALL professions. And therefore the subscription is not mandatory.

K
KroRex 28.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
If your English is not enough to read the description of the game in the same incentive, then you better not even try to play. Due to the ignorance of the English the charm of the game just pass by.

Q
QUlCK 28.05.20

Pussy_ZARED
Before I had to buy the game and pay for it every month at the same time. Now bought - and-play all you like :)

g
gmh4589 28.05.20

GG4
I have six months playing without a bottomless inventory, and quietly circulated almost all professions.

N

In addition, you can swing the fan crack of the text,and so a couple of mods for ease of play