3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kumkum 28.05.20 12:37 pm

Cleaning the site. (Fallout 4)

There is a mod 12837_full_clean_up.zip everything works fine, after installing the mod lootable_vault_tec_ containers_and_ wood_crates_3.0.7 z to clear only a small patch (for the whole area of the settlement does not work) also why change the inscription from Russian to English Quick save.
Still found Lootable breaks mod abernathyspring.rar in particular clothes to a new building on the tower of the old wooden structure.
As you can fix it? Or stupid on. and off. Lootable when necessary?
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 28.05.20

Kumkum
Ask on the mod's page from the author.

S
Scarobay-spy 28.05.20

Kumkum
Inscriptions became bourgeois , because the bourgeois mod. If you need a normal mod to clean text me I will look citing .

K
Kumkum 28.05.20

Scarobay-rCACIB,
Thank you. Thank you all.
This mod is removes. It's not the cleaning, fashion Lootable which breaks not only this mod but related to the changing textures of the tree probably(by the way a mod available), for example, removed the bushes then trees on mod they again appeared, collected with the help of the wood+steel+concrete, and in the inventory only steel+concrete, further modified by using fashion farm Abernathy and mod Lootable suits on her old wooden building.
Well it allows you to looting earlier nautaline things as related grass on the road?
Wait warehouses all abluty :) Yes, turn it off and will clean and build.