3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadim Burmistrov 28.05.20 05:23 pm

The question for the pirates. (Homefront: The Revolution)

On the pirates when patching the game,says access denied and can't even run the game.Who solved the problem help.
31 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vadim Burmistrov 28.05.20

Sory for the quality

x
x[GAMER]x 28.05.20

Like the bench from Voksi already covered. Waiting for full crack from CPY, as Rise of the Tomb Raider.

C
Castly 28.05.20

Covered himself today is not the time) Although judging by the reviews the game is shit, but feel that there is still interesting, waiting for the Mallard from cpy

V
Vadim Burmistrov 28.05.20

x[GAMER]x
sorry,well have to wait

G
GG4 28.05.20

Vadim Burmistrov
Lucky for you, there is pumped a miner along with a patch. And the miner begins to run only when the system is loaded (not to bedrooms). That is starting to kill your card while running games. And so you're not pumped, get excited.

M
Marionetco 28.05.20

Vadim Burmistrov
all of the freebie is over! I also checked and abzu homefront the Repack already have closed on restore, only those who yesterday managed to activate the game were working, so I just walked INSIDE, and doom and just KOs left working! who managed that and he played.

M
Marionetco 28.05.20

GG4
what is there for the miner so prevratilsja!? where is the proof? I have all vporyade!

T
TeT9xMoT9 28.05.20

GG4

Lucky for you, there is pumped a miner along with a patch. And the miner begins to run only when the system is loaded (not to bedrooms). That is starting to kill your card while running games. And so you're not pumped, get excited.

Can explain?

L
LenivyiBob 28.05.20

aimwhKILLING
Miner's this garbage which is due to the computing power of the PC generates a cryptocurrency(bitcoin)
1 PC is let's say a penny per hour. Enterprising neohacker create a program which pokupaetsya your computing power and scriptaction of pepper dripping money. At the time you ask sho fuck with a computer
Given the number of inattentive, Abdelelah, or just suckers earnings look good.
I your own words tell)
Morality, or at known locations or at known famous repackers. About canoe from VOX knew but who is ZIS as they say.

t
toma semerkova 28.05.20

Marionetco
look for this folder in the system issch

M
Marionetco 28.05.20

Tom semerkova
Out of interest I looked of course, but as expected not found( in processes and in services there is nothing superfluous). because crack is virus-tobish a break-in, so you kasperskie finger and threatened, paranoid you shorter!

A
Anagliph 28.05.20

Miner)) you are Paranoid...

In fact, in every topic on the tracker there is at least one Experian that will piss in your ears, saying that THERE is a MINER, Oh my God!!!!
But you can't believe every idiot.

Of course, to put everything not necessary, but if you are so worried, use Normal Firewall, which will shout You in red color – AHHH!!! What to do???

For example, there is a wonderful and, more importantly, the complex free COMODO Internet Security. As it is, especially for people like you is the mode of "Paranoid" – I'm not kidding.

t
toma semerkova 28.05.20

Marionetco
I'm not paranoid it's just that when I download one of rapac that's the folder then appeared

M
Marionetco 28.05.20

Tom semerkova
download from trusted sources and from trusted repackers and you will be happy! if you've got it is purely your carelessness.

M
Marionetco 28.05.20

p0n41kk
you got to sell then what the crap! git goldfinch! distribute natebe a lot of complaints! admini Bante this monster, che tupite!?

L
Listoman 28.05.20

GG4
Yes all the rules. No miner no.

t
toma semerkova 28.05.20

Marionetco
All sorry not to follow

M
Marionetco 28.05.20

all! now my hacked doom, just KOs and inside today is not run! steam was updated again. well, yesterday was the insider (epic and delight)!

_
_BIO_ 28.05.20

x[GAMER]x
Strangely, I have still works. Steam just in case offline.
(Tomb Raider with crack from Voksi)

K
Ksedom174 28.05.20

What? Shop closed down? Lark has passed , and doom with just a Cowes no , I hope again soon gash .. just thought everyone already ..