3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pelmen dobra 28.05.20 05:24 pm

Impressions of the game (Sherlock Holmes: The Devil's Daughter)

Lit srach, and even if someone shared their experience.
Liked the game, in the spirit of the last part. A redesign of Sherlock is also gorgeous, but the voice is worse than in the previous part. But the girls voice killed me, a grown woman, horribly depicting a child's voice.
Deviation from Canon is also upset. Would be better if they are more air time gave Watson than this bitch.
10 Comments
Sort by:
F
Flippy1801 28.05.20

In General, the puzzles, the game is good. I liked a few options when creating the portrait of the character. Disappointed open world and action, they are here out of place. Honestly, redesign Sherlock and Watson I did not like, it would be better left old. About the plot I will not say (when I do it, from my mouth come the spoilers). The graphics are not far removed from the last part. Why the developers chose UE3, and UE4 her, for me remains a riddle...

s
smirleha 28.05.20

I was pleased with the game,for me the best part.Played all the parts.

L
Lenya Skott Konokradov 28.05.20

Went through 2 cases do not like the game. From Sherlock did moron. His daughter a lot of talking with the woman, who has cuts on her wrists and that likes the occult. And Sherlock knows it!
The characters are shockingly drawn. Sherlock look like a wino. Watson hipster. Daughter more like a son. Neighbor as mukla.
And what kind of mini games for primary school children. Run a boy and a dog, are you serious?
Have a question
Spoilergate Sherlock in conversation with his daughter affect anything?

D
Dennstein 28.05.20

Game on once... and was forgotten like a bad dream.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 28.05.20

Great game! A lot of options in the passing! However, as previous part new part or what is not inferior to them)

S
SkyraX 28.05.20

finished 3 of 4,the previous part was much better,I still remember the train-prisacom,and the location was so much better and more interesting

F
Fantasista 28.05.20

Good but not enough. Past matter some crumpled, even without the removal of a final verdict. Generally the puzzles are interesting, the plot good, but again it was over very quickly. The appearance of Holmes and Watson out of the previous one was still better.

E
Exentic_Gorr 22.03.21

As for me, the game is a little boring, well, to whom, of course, I recorded it in the passage specifically to see the interest of viewers and subscribers on YouTube, as it turned out, few people are interested in such games. The game is done well, but there is still one drawback, it is due to the fact that many actions are very difficult to reach them in order to go through the plot, but in principle, the game is on a solid 6 out of 10. But this is purely my subjective opinion, if I leave that link to the channel, we can leave anyone interested in looking at the game before buying it https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCP2A8QPMiw6Ih-okbTHgqFw?sub_confirmation=1, do not worry about viruses and any there's no shit there

E
Exentic_Gorr 22.03.21

smirleha
What parts can you advise?

D
Damned_Soul 24.05.21

Perhaps one of the most controversial games I have passed. When literally from the first minutes the game pushes you away from everyone, from graphics, optimization (which is only worth the fact that even to change the screen resolution you have to restart the game) and ending and I don’t even know how to end ... such a small budget is very striking. I have not played games about Holmes before and the first part of this series (although it is praised more), I honestly liked the plot more or less, but the gameplay is really dull and the quests are terribly the same type.
I passed the game literally in one breath in two sitting without stopping, despite again all these disadvantages that are striking from the very beginning of the gameplay .. strange how is all this ...