3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kamazz007 28.05.20 05:24 pm

A bug with the mission of \"Defeating kettou\" EOS. (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hello. Can who faced such problem: fulfilling the mission of defeating kettou on ease, cleared the whole base, killed the chief and Quetta hardened at the base, and write to me to resolve the remaining defenders, and there is no one there. Tried flew away and after a while came back, and nothing changes.
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jack ONeill 28.05.20

The mission curve. As I understand it, that bug is not caught, it is necessary from the beginning to the end of the pass without dying.

S
SPR1GGAN 28.05.20

Kamazz007
maybe in texture to sink ,turn on the profile naletchicu like ,he pacifca ,seen through the optics of the enemy behind cover ,look around ,from the texture skills to drive .

S
StrangeBelk 28.05.20

Kamazz007
Also garbage. Ran in the upper house, from there all shot except for the demon that somewhere mystically disappeared...

And the radar is empty...

G
Garry3Fingers 28.05.20

Killed the Inquisitor, when Paul enemy bases was, also wrote, I scored, I turned off the reactor and the mission is complete.

K
Kamazz007 28.05.20

Thank you very much for the advice, I will try. But I think maybe a patch will correct this.

D
Dmitro Gerasimenko 28.05.20

The same problem
Someone figured it out?

L
L.F-4449 28.05.20

I have Vice-versa!all kettou overwhelmed and like everything is cleared!but does it?