3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
okonoshi 28.05.20 05:24 pm

I don't understand,the game is not for me? (PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS)

Watch live dudes take the top 1-10 izi. What type are generally in the top 10 ranking is hanging with 70+ wines.Or what kind of conventional do,everything is logical. But when I start to play - it's just full .
Not only that I lag during a firefight,and I stupidly can't aim,if people around me worn .Even when I first start shooting,I exactly kill shot to the head.
I always kill someone in the back. Always someone in blue will stand to the last and wait for me. If I kill someone, then with a probability of 70% is waiting for someone that I will loot to collect .EIR drops off anywhere but in my vicinity. Probably 40 hours times 2 picked them. I'm the only one 3 times in a row to land in the bunker and in his room not to find weapons or 1 gun. With sights x4 and x8 can't understand. When to aim for the head when above the head. I got a shock and hot ass
12 Comments
Sort by:
b
burwavek1ng 28.05.20

First, let's look at this guide on optimizing your PC(http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889517165), and secondly it is not necessary to fall in big cities, there are many causes of fps drops in some computers who are not as strong, and the second reason, drops too many people in the area. About the bunkers you can forget if you fly along it because no 1 is so smart, it is better to fall at the end of the flight and fly to save area when you go to inspect the territory on the menu and make your choice where you go. And Yes by the way if you're an inexperienced player, it is better to forget about airdrop because it's honey to all the bees on the server. Yes, don't forget to push the sight to the PAGEUP or PAGEDOWN changes the range of adjustment, minimum 100m, maximum 500m. And the rest will just come with time. Good luck to survive :))))

S
SPR1GGAN 28.05.20

this game is a lot of randomness :
1-is there someone next to you during the landing
2-is there a loot at the landing site
3 delato if you're from the area and far wilt thou,after the moment of its collapse .
4-proposes you have a server or not
and only then have the game activated the spell ,if in the previous paragraphs my lucky day ,the chance of winning is .

An example of my fail :
Spoiler

And victory:
Spoiler

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

SPR1GGAN
Given you randrom contra:
1 - landed in a secluded spot. The farm is about two or three houses is a smart choice.
2-loot is everywhere, if you're not in the open field and landed.
3-Landed closer to the center.

The most terrible and little-controlled random that would not fall under the guy who came from behind the hill while you are running across the field, sticking in the other direction. Ended up third, after covering, in the course of the case, seven. Four of them - stupid in the head because they were in a stupor at the foot of the hills which I went down.
At this stage of your game experience, I came to the conclusion that the most important thing is to find a good sight. 8x scope on the AKM ,of course, does not guarantee you a life...But guarantees death to the enemies you will meet in the field.
The snipers still in the hands not kept, but that, I suppose, godmode.

o
okonoshi 28.05.20

burwavek1ng
That I sort of understand all this,but not rushing and all.Like in theory I can do in homes,rushes to control the zone and enter the top 10. But I look at celikov which for a game 10 -15 frags are doing and I have my CDA does not allow you to sit crisetig (you sho I MS suprim in cs go).
Well, the shooting can't get. Me forever Shott in the head ,and I don't know how to aim ,when people are worn like teleports.

o
okonoshi 28.05.20

ColonelJason
4 I love more,the review closes as 8x.
The way you can tell what points to aim above the head and which are just in my head?

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

okonoshi
Look, I'm at a fairly close distance from the enemy, so it was definitely shot on sight. Actually, I'm a little too the M. E. did not notice in the game of the rifles bullets fly exactly over long distances.

S
SPR1GGAN 28.05.20

ColonelJason wrote:
1 - landed in a secluded spot. The farm is about two or three houses is a smart choice.
2-loot is everywhere, if you're not in the open field and landed.
3-Landed closer to the center.
1 and 3 points rarely intersect ,uedennyh places in the center almost never happens ,and the area may appear somewhere on the outskirts
2 Running the squad for not solutanum homes remained so that 1-2 slot and the other 2 fraction. or PP ,and weapons just yet ,and it happened that all 100+cartridges with x4 optics ,loot the loot strife
3 I imell mean not only the landing ,but the direction in which it collapses ,is especially important in coldenia minutes of the game when playing the role of someone who will escape and who will make
ColonelJason
If you rveshsya to the top ,you often have to let go of the enemy ,not to give position and they will assume the area is clean ,and then tactical approach in the back when enemies are not many ,or those who sell will also be waiting for the catch .

C
ColonelJason 28.05.20

SPR1GGAN
Don't know how in the squad, did not play, unfortunately (by the way, if you're in a squad, everything in the map will be in skladach? ), but if you're solo, you have not what to let go, but to run away - if you are firing from a house, for example, break into it makes no sense.

b
burwavek1ng 28.05.20

Vitaly Maskito
Seen the minimum requirements for the game ? So read
okonoshi
As for weapons, all on the rifle to hang up 8x, it's just a super-mind, with the 8x scope for Karyaka, or other sniper rifles except SKS, on all other machines, I do so if I have 2 machines on 1 put 4 put single to the second collimator or holographic, I prefer the collimator and put in auto-mode. Some celikov computers allow you to take shooting + most likely the region where they live, and sometimes luck is on their side

o
okonoshi 28.05.20

burwavek1ng
I'm here right now took top 2 only because I can't figure out how to shoot. I first saw Celik, was the m416 and 4. Distance seems to be not great for me.Stood up,holding shift,started odinokimi shoot and.... of the three ONE hit.In response, I with sksa head flies

o
okonoshi 28.05.20

now was the game,the third round is running out,I thought the car to leave,but it was without wheels,had to run.Run RILEY far. In the end, run run,hills, hope for the best. In the end, 500 meters to the circle,çelik sitting in the bushes. He gives a fuck what it cozaat .Just sitting and kempit.this only happens to me

S
SPR1GGAN 28.05.20

ColonelJason wrote:
by the way, if you're in a squad, everything in the map will be in skladach?
it's all squada ,if you go in solo then it will throw teammates randomness ,if you remove the checkmark ,then squads will be 3 people .