3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Crazy_Doc18 28.05.20 05:25 pm

Advise who best to pass Dragon Age: Inquisition (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hello! Today you hit Dragon Age. And now you want to advise me who is better and interesting place. Thanks in advance!
29 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Irbis_ 28.05.20

It is difficult to say. There is a matter of taste. It is for everybody.

G
GyJIeBeR 28.05.20

Crazy_Doc18
Suggest to play the role of a gay man in the game, splash gay, so deprived of attention spartiates not be.

Z
Zlatoust17 28.05.20

Crazy_Doc18
Why do you need other people's opinions?What interest, then, to play ?!

V
Vert 28.05.20

Mage or Archer, the combat system just sharpened by range DD, milishnikov to play harder.

_
_Irbis_ 28.05.20

Vitaliy Yaroslavtsev
I have to say that difficult does not mean less interesting.

A
Admiral Kote 28.05.20

Qunari with dobrucki, imagine you are still a bull and cover varrick and Vivienne, it's just the cool party, all fly away very quickly.

M
Mitrant 28.05.20

Rogue. They can be close to play, and if you get bored, Archer swing. Crit it good and interesting skills. And the magician quickly become boring.

A
Anzhelika04 28.05.20

Mage is easiest, especially if you want personally to kill all the dragons.

P
Proxy_server 28.05.20

In fact, just play all, and melee quite fine to play. The main tactical mode not to choose, because here he's just an incredibly neutered and just spoils everything. I hope they can fix it to normal patches. And the rest is really a matter of taste.

F
FaNat1k002 28.05.20

Play an Archer, more or less rules, the most important thing to swing characters) The more the game has seen, a lot of bows with heavy armor lying around, just for fun and gg and Cassandra)

C
Caxy 28.05.20

FaNat1k002
Actually bows a little, especially early in the game. And of the first serious bosses had staves, swords and daggers (from demon of Envy I had the dagger of the defender of DA2). And all abilities are dependent on weapon damage that the Archer is quite critical. But with the decrepit bow Archer gives 300-400 damage at the first level, which is of course very cool.
Here correctly wrote, the robber play hood - wanted daggers poked, tired - lost skills and picked up the bow :)

C
Caxy 28.05.20

I have a question - how do you play a warrior with a shield? Like already not so dull as in previous parts of DA. He never took this class, I have become curious...

M
Mr.Crazzzy 28.05.20

Caxy
Picked warrior with a shield... Played it in Origins... Very unusual in the beginning... But I understand with all who chose melee... (My condolences to the thieves with melee. Probably full plate...) Then norm. Important proper positioning in battle. It is a tank, pure and simple. All attacks take on, the allies take out the enemies. The more enemies you will attract, the more additional protection (at first did not understand what these glands appear on the HP bar :D). Especially delivers in tight spaces. Blocking the passage, using powers and enjoy the view as enemies unsuccessfully trying to make...

C
Caxy 28.05.20

Mr.Crazzzy
In Origins, a warrior with a shield? I feel for you, brother :D With daggers in game, only once again - positioning and control. But most of all enrage AoE skills, enemies and even a simple bandit with durukoy.
You should try the shield. Here he seems not just as the pillar stands.

M
Mr.Crazzzy 28.05.20

Caxy
What's wrong with a warrior with a shield in Origins? Incidentally the canonical class. :D

D
Dimjke102 28.05.20

Played a war with a shield is not much, took the horns, it's a Ghost with two daggers. Well, actually clear. Liked it especially in the back with inviza to kill, and even if Crete will fly then do a raspberry. Well, as written above, the main positioning in combat.

C
Caxy 28.05.20

Mr.Crazzzy
Yes this is some dull class. The damage really high, just stands and suffers. Sent him to the front and forgotten. Even battle mages as a tank looked a lot more interesting. But this is IMHO.

d
dizz2010 28.05.20

While the best party varrick, Vivienne and Salos..all range and one of them may not tear at a distance the Archer Himself!!!! Still the best class after mage. Never in games Archer not yuzal, but here rulez!!!) For the second time the MAG will pass!
Don't know how it goes, but so far ze best!!)))

P
Pirozhok-san 28.05.20

I first played a two-handed sword, but it is very difficult to them was, so I changed to mage. pimped him the specialization of the sorcerer. my opinion - spiritual sword drags. he ignores all armor and deals significant damage, so if the dragon in the OT were demolished at 400 per hit...

but I agree - it is purely a matter of taste, I love luceram easier - I just stay calm, God knows where from the enemies throw their attacks. In addition, moving away at a sufficient distance from the dragon - you don't get under her in vortex, and you can continue to beat her.

in pati I consistently have Cassandra, agrit on agrisa, damagesi one MAG in full - that is, I (not pumped a branch of the spirit generally does), one mage with barrier + varrick. Most often it looks like this: my hero + Cassandra + Dorian (because my man) + varrick.

n
nayk1994 28.05.20

I have so agro Cassandra is not running. Even if not attacking, I begin to beat(playing a mage).