3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Megatron4000 28.05.20 05:25 pm

The problem is when you enable 60 fps! (Dark Souls)

I've found, maybe it's a coincidence, but maybe not. I had 13 chelovechnosti, i.e. be more than enough to knock the sword of the black knight!! At 60 K\s - nifiga!! Don't fall off! Tried several times. again put the default 30 and all at once the first time out or shield or sword. Also there are still a number of issues with 60 fps. Type, falls to the floor when rolling on the stairs in the city of the undead, under the bridge, where 3 rats yet. Then, the distance of the jump with a running start of any restrictions, as if he flies and bumps into an invisible wall. in one place, for example, I couldn't jump from the roof to the balcony in the city of the undead. Not physically impossible, and at 30 all the rules, so we have to switch all the time)) Well and the floor of a ruined dragon that rests on the edge of a cliff (in the game 2) Spit poisoning muck. At 60 K\s muck to be seen, and at 30, everything becomes normal! All this garbage???
3 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 28.05.20

Megatron4000
Yes

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 28.05.20

Megatron4000
Strange bugs you.

J
JABA AZAZINA 28.05.20

Megatron4000
no, I have bugs, but not like this. and what about the swords of the black knights, why would you, when there is a halberd ? Although, two-handed black sword I have not tried to pump.Recent bugs that I had could not descend to plague the city constantly gg himself slipping from the surface and fell.