3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bmw 7 e38 28.05.20 05:26 pm

Gaming laptop for 800-1100$

Good time of day. Cheb choosing a gaming laptop, I ran into a problem: I do not understand the characteristics of game machines.
What I want for the price? For me a lot for happiness is not necessary. 60 fps on high settings in Battlefield 1, Dark Souls 3 and GTA 5 in the resolution 1080пи will be more than enough.
Will consider all options. Thanks in advance!
7 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yakov Budnikov 28.05.20

b
bmw 7 e38 28.05.20

Jacob Budnikov
The laptop is good, but on other sites it costs 1300€. What's wrong here?

-
---VENOM--- 28.05.20

And he is noisy, super hot, and resets the frequency (at least CPU) due to such heating. But it is up to you.
And do not understand the characteristics of game machines - here's a brief guide - see the percents - core i 5-7, if they have at the end of the letter u means 2 cores, if HQ - 4 cores, if HK - 4 cores + unlocked multiplier (but in a super-top cars are most likely the budget will not fit). This can be googled on the ark site.intel to verify if I doubted. Video cards, especially the latest generation of NVidia already shoved the desktop version of notebook so that everything is logical - 1080 - the top, 1070 - Redtop and so on. RAM - mostly from the last generation of core i 5-7 put ddr4 2133-2400 MHz. I would personally advise MSI for a long time had with components this company - everything was great. And the laptop, judging by the tests in the Internet, they do not overheat, since a great cooling system. While it is possible and Asus (but not this model), and Acer have already started to do something good.

b
bmw 7 e38 28.05.20

---VENOM---
Thanks for the advice.

Y
Yakov Budnikov 28.05.20

Timur Beresnev
Germany, for Russia without VAT, a good shop, Sam ordered the parts and the monitor is in VC group about him

T
Timmmer96 28.05.20

Advise , please , what gaming laptop to get for 60-70 thousand rubles . At the moment, stopped on these two devices Dell Inspiron 7567;
Msi gp72 7rd leopard. If there is another option then please say ))

D
D1_ 28.05.20

Suggest MSI or Acer top predator.