3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kalmarchik 15.10.19 03:14 am

Quint and everything associated with it. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is nobody not a secret that Project was pretty well thought out and interesting mini-game, if you can call it that.
In this thread I would like to know what deck someone uses and where to look for some cards.
Personally, I play North kingdoms with a rate on strengthening of beings and their ability a strong bond, which increases the power of the same creatures.
4 Comments
Sort by:
K
Krrrva 15.10.19

The game is not complicated and there is no sense to describe the tactics. Cards can win the tradesmen like blacksmiths and so on. On the Bulletin Board as there is about Quint, and the best you can beat the story NPCs

k
kukava_d 15.10.19

Play with all the merchants and blacksmiths, for victory they will issue random simple card! Complete quests from the Bulletin Board on the game Quint with defined plot and not just NPCs (with the Baron, with Mylovarom, with Lambert (by the way, if you first complete the tasks with Lambert and then get a job to play Quint, the marker on the map will show at kaer morhen, but Lambert can be found in the same tavern where you met on the job!) with the Collapse, etc.) for the victory, they will issue mostly unique cards! There is a job that gives Zoltan, which in the end will have a choice rewards card or cash! Is the job level 26 where you have to participate in the tournament gwinto where you have to win all the matches and get a reward card (I advise you to continue at every opportunity, and the last 2 matches and not only the ability to persist between them)!The plot will also be several opportunities to play Quint and get a reward card!

R
ReXSniper 15.10.19

A deck of Black easiest to play. If there is a map leader to draw a card from the opponent's end.
Spamming the opponent's spies and to increase the odds in number of cards 2 times

m
mari5787 15.10.19

At some point I realized that the game was too easy and started to change the deck picking up the one where it's harder to win. The most variable and difficult were soteli, the most interesting to play Skellige, I specifically delayed the quest in Novigrad to Skellige to win this tournament:)
Subsequently installed mods to spice up the game. Most liked Gwent Plus Plus with him Quint becomes totally different:) Gwent, The Witcher Card Game Extra Cards adds 90 new cards. Gwent Improvements with this mod to win, it becomes very difficult AI is very strong and smart.
Well, on the background of my love for this mini game, I gradually climbed Quint-online:)