3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kirill Seregin 28.05.20 05:28 pm

How to increase the limit of residents in a shelter 88 ? (Fallout 4)

I want to make something like a Shelter ,but a limit of only 20 people .How to increase the limit ?Version 1.8.7.0
18 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kirlusha 28.05.20

Kirill Seregin
Perhaps, also, as for any other settlements. With the help of a mod or console commands.

Z
Zolotko555 28.05.20

Kirill Seregin
There is a mod somewhere here on the website calling settlers to motor terminal with the button pushed and the settler appeared... and push as necessary

Y
Yczh-Kazym 28.05.20

20? Could be a bug, but I have without any mods 38 had accumulated, had for these parasites, all the subway tomatoes to plant. Besides, for some reason they do not go beyond the first cave and huddle on the first two floors of the asylum.

R
Rottan 28.05.20

Oh, a long time I did not take in hands of draughts. That desire has appeared to wander the wasteland to beautiful music.

Z
Zolotko555 28.05.20

Rakszas
It all depends on the charisma of your 28 charisma +10 on top of that 38 people came

g
grothex 28.05.20

Золотко555
Yes, Yes. there is a mod. there settlers a cloud comes)

C
Cap.Balalaika 28.05.20

I have your problems. I have this Kyle or whatever his leathers with PIP does not take. Quest Bagnols campaign.

M
MrGURAM76 28.05.20

Cap.Balalaika
There is a bug with NPCs. Give him all pipboy, he will take three pieces and one dressed, the others will get back.

Z
Zolotko555 28.05.20

MrGURAM76
True....I'm in the inventory 15 pieces pipboys have fill up all 15, and only then clothes 1 sometimes all three ...take back the remaining and so with all.....and this is from the release of DLS and neispravimyi

P
Pril Balsam 28.05.20

Золотко555
why would they peep fights to give (except for Kyle)?

Z
Zolotko555 28.05.20

Cheryl
not Kyle and Clem...but all the residents should be pipboy I think so...give all))
so if you understand that and if required, he nafig not needed

P
Pril Balsam 28.05.20

Kirill Seregin
it is necessary to put as many vegetables in abundance. Then the people in the Commonwealth, seeing that in the sanctuary there is work for them, all rush to the shelter. Beds with the excess put... They'll f E R M E R S.
I have in the game in the sanctuary was so run as many as 38 settlers. Now I do not know how many, haven't been there

Золотко555
and,Yes, Clem :) associations - terminal. Him on the quest, you need to wear, but I didn't think that anyone should.

Z
Zolotko555 28.05.20

Cheryl
no such words are NECESSARY ... just the desire!! I want them to feel full citizens of the asylum...let it be pipboy them)) well, you do as you want))

A
Abbat76 28.05.20

Золотко555 not Kyle and Clem
Oh, Clem is so funny:)
Spoiler

C
Cap.Balalaika 28.05.20

MrGURAM76
I'll try. And don't know much endless. download Asylum 103(or simply say where Nick Valentin).

M
MrGURAM76 28.05.20

Cap.Balalaika
It's either a weak PC, the only option to make a saved game near the entrance, restarting the computer, start the game and try. If the comp all the rules, then it is game problem, you can try to reinstall.

Z
Zolotko555 28.05.20

Abbat76
Yeah funny))my pet in the shelter

A
Abbat76 28.05.20

Золотко555: I want them to feel a full shelter residents
Yes, that's what I wanted. He built them Shelter as necessary, children's rooms, the gym, the entire infrastructure. Passed over 25 digging the homeless, all is not without pain dressed in suits with peep-fighting, was Panajachel to work, defense, trade...
But in the end still most of them busy with nonsense: standing in the same room crowd. But more often - on the roof of the Shelter over this place. And sometimes I saw in the gym itself went up and down the bar for the bench press. The homeless are not drawn or it was the Spirit Seekers who have settled in the unvisited part of it...