3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
solij 28.05.20 05:29 pm

How to use the techniques? (Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance)

Menu customization has a section of skills,all bought,and how to make a break,for example,I don't know.HELP if who understood.
34 Comments
Sort by:
n
nurbak 28.05.20

And you Coca is need to make an appointment
Open MUV sheet

M
Mr_Dude090 28.05.20

People, how to make a block sword on геймпаде360?

b
beqa23a 28.05.20

najmi udar in direction atkuda idiot ataka i vovremia

M
Mr_Dude090 28.05.20

najmi udar in direction atkuda idiot ataka i vovremia
Write the key combination (Y-X-B-A and the sticks+buttons and etc.).

s
solij 28.05.20

ERM... I'm on the keyboard playing it,MUV sheet is not found at all,where is he?how to open this two.well, three,all the tricks of the skills,turned out to make only 3.
PS and how to avoid is also not caught up.

G
Gangster175 28.05.20

On the X-controller: as soon as the enemy wants to strike, he illuminates red halo-crosshair, at this point, you have to press the left stick towards the enemy and press and hold X. Similarly on the keyboard.

s
sti11man 28.05.20

solij
pause help. There are all combinations.

I still do not understand two things: how to run on missiles that produces the helicopter? And what to do when there are both x and y (both mouse buttons) - pressing thereof leads to nothing.

s
solij 28.05.20

sti11man
Good job thank you rescued.About the helicopter,it is necessary to weaken(when he's a little glow blue)to let him fly away and wait until shoots missiles when you fly light up button(on the keyboard is w+Ctrl)is clamped and waiting for the run so far,and using a meat grinder.About the two mouse buttons,the entire game has never had two at once,in detail,where is this moment?

s
sti11man 28.05.20

solij
With two buttons figured out, managed to mix up the notation).

G
Gril1408 28.05.20

Did not understand how to execute the famous reception of Neo vault. There in the instructions shows that you can spin the mouse and need to click LMB, but not out.

A
AlayaVijnana 28.05.20

solij
Two buttons to press when well damage to give that kind of finishing, then you can usually make sandaza.
Гриль1408
A reception tornado sword of it? The technique is the same, to spin into 360 + strong punch.

R
Raiden966 28.05.20

SixWings
Reception is similar to the sting in DMC pleased.

s
solij 28.05.20

Гриль1408
We must not twist the mouse and pushing buttons on the keyboard,as when you exit the capture,quickly and in order,A. W. D. S. the situation was Similar in Castlevania lord of shadows.

D
D.Artist 28.05.20

People like to do combo cancela (in Russian - cancel combos)?
The Raiden amps too tight and slow, is there no possibility to dramatically interrupt
combo and make a dash to the side like any normal slasher?
Generally initially wildly killed the lack of a standard dash, because offencive defence is not quite
you can successfully use in quick battle...

s
sti11man 28.05.20

D. Artist
They say there's one more evasion, opens late, he has not yet passed to him. And Yes, Raiden seems terribly brake and slow, after a couple hours of playing I wanted to be cleansed any devil may cry or ninja gaiden 2.

U
Unjust 28.05.20

sti11man

Don't know, I passed the game 2 times and new techniques I obviously do not opened, given that I learned are still in your first playthrough.

So nothing but Block and Parry, Defensive Offence, well, or pinched on time Running - nothing out of defence no.

D
D.Artist 28.05.20

sti11man
Plyusanul, it is, the speed of the Ride is clearly not enough, the same Dante is faster
although the rate apparently was supposed to be a main feature of the game...

V
Vladislav Grafkin 28.05.20

D. Artist
Galloping then Raiden slowly Dante?
Go through both games again and compare.

D
D.Artist 28.05.20

_ZENO_
Here today was, Raiden is obviously slower... but it depends which Dante you're talking about.

b
blaksite 28.05.20

People, and where in the game you can see how to do combinations? All over the place - not found. Although purchased all of the techniques.