3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bodibilder 28.05.20 05:29 pm

Where can I get ammo for cryostore? (Fallout 4)

Where can I get ammo for cryostore?Thank you in advance)
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
RGC 28.05.20

bodibilder
Don't know where to get them, but when I sold it, I noticed that they are very expensive. When purchasing seems to be even 2 times more expensive, so I guess expensive is a pleasure to shoot with this thing

888005533535 28.05.20

This is 1 of 5 amazing guns. I think better save your ammo.

f
ferskoer 28.05.20

Found the Tegan ( Prydwen ( Airship BS)) at the price of 24 caps per piece and the top traders of weapons, which were placed in your village.

f
fox 453 28.05.20

bodibilder
I do not remember as the location is called where the mayor ghoul pirate in a cocked hat felts druzhelyubnye or something like there is a robot merchant he sells but expensive they taint the truth and a killer claw on the render times

D
Dali 28.05.20

There's a settlement where all the good and courteous, and I have a test to take to get there. So, there is a vendor with a rubber face and a nurse. The scheme is (Hello Skyrim), it has potrony all (but not always) including this device, plasma, separately batteries on the SAT and high-tech stuff with a few items.. Next to the shop is a house with beds. Go to sleep two consecutive times for 24 hours, traders have a range of brushes including money. There's also peddling a nurse and a caravan that a number of rubs.

C
Ctpannik 28.05.20

bodibilder
Somewhere in the level 30-40 almost all traders.

C
Ctpannik 28.05.20

Dаli
Bad advice to give. This settlement is called Alliance. And the vendor that almost nothing good trades.

R
Roman Zalomov 28.05.20

I cartridges for cryostore found for the merchants of the diamond city, and honestly don't remember how much they cost, so I think they are not as rare.

f
ferskoer 28.05.20

fox 453
Good neighbourliness. You can get there via the main quest.

q
qwazzaw 28.05.20

ferskoer
come on, not only for the main quest...

H
Horn Senseless 28.05.20

http://pikabu.ru/story/kak_dostat_kriolyator_v_fallout_4_3775694
just tried, works
p.s. play 1 hour, and already with such a fool)) where's the ammo to take xD

S
Shkipper 28.05.20

Maybe someone knows, is it possible to make cryostor to shoot bullets in a straight line ( in the automatic version of the update ). And then he literally shoots in an arc, like a slingshot, ie grazing or to hell. This makes the fight at long and medium distances is possible only with the help of vats, even at a distance of 5 meters, aim from it, as from a catapult.

V
VaLiOk92 28.05.20

Skipper
Try to pump firm hand to the max