3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vozdooh 28.05.20 05:30 pm

The lunchbox free (Fallout Shelter)

code for Steam, which you can use for free to lunchbox: QQ2V5-QWX39-WQJZ3
8 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pierre Dac 28.05.20

I'd rather have a real lunchbox.

H
HunterS0UL 28.05.20

There is a trainer (not one) by which they can get over a lot. ))
But, yeah, got this code. Neighing. The gazebo made my day. ))

g
gmh4589 28.05.20

In fact, all keys are a single of the first who introduced it (this is most likely the author of this topic) will get the object, all the following will get the message"Key already activated.
And yet, with the help of already activated by someone the key, you can crack account the incentive, so be careful with posting keys, and also should not be carried out on all sorts of free distribution of keys.

E
EMPs 28.05.20

gmh4589
what ... what is there to break then?

n
nikishara 28.05.20

EMPs
With the help of technical support. But if the dude has a secret question and he will answer it, it will not work. I so your Steam account back after being hacked. So always put overtaken passwords and secret questions)

g
gmh4589 28.05.20

EMPs
EMPs wrote:
what ... what is there to break then?
scrap)
If you enter someone else already activated the key, there will appear a button to recover your account, click on it, and more a matter of technology. And the second way is, write a support letter, that type can't sign in, mail\phone lost\forgot, here is my key to confirm.
This is a very large hole in the protection Trims, and the scammers use it a lot. Nakupu keys indigofera rubles for 5 a piece, do the type of giveaway, and then break ACCA unsuspecting users. Of course, if Steam Guard is enabled, it is possible not to be afraid.

U
USER_NT 28.05.20

Pierre Dac
Yeah, a thread like this.
Spoiler
Ali such
inside
outside

E
EMPs 28.05.20

nikishara
gmh4589
Something a lot of sites with the distribution and virtually no reviews about the burglary.Maybe just someone about his defense is bad to worry?
There through the restoration initially to mail a letter throws the key owner, what's a cracker? Or is it still in a support to climb?