3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WezT 28.05.20 05:32 pm

Discussion of the 2nd episode (The Walking Dead: The Game)

Discussion of the 2nd episode

Topic is for discussion of plot situations and surprises, characters and other things encountered in the second episode.

Impressions of the game

Discussion of the 2nd episode

Discussion of the 3rd episode

Discussion of the 4th episode

Discussion of the 5th episode

Discussion Supplement 400 Days
51 Comments
Sort by:
m
mariol 28.05.20

WezT
No, Larry can not be saved. It shows what kinda man you are a cold - blooded killer or a good man trying to save everyone and everything.
But why is it that these farmers were cannibals was not such a surprise. But definitely intrigued. Already two episodes can be seen that the game was very good.

W
WezT 28.05.20

No, Larry can not be saved
And I like a fool several times in the head in the fridge was restarted because of this : )

T
The Punk 28.05.20

The episode is excellent. Probably even better than the first.

i
imos 28.05.20

better than the first.
Tragic, certainly. Direct bounce in impatience, why this happen...

m
madman_92 28.05.20

imos
The main thing shtob not merged in the next three.

T
The Punk 28.05.20

madman_92
That's for sure. For a video briefly describing the events of the third episode I don't remember at all, compared with the second.

J
JCDenton 28.05.20

Read on another forum that the crazy aunt like a mother Clementine was.. any thoughts on this? Something I doubt)

S
Stevenson 28.05.20

JCDenton
Unlikely it's her. Even with all her madness she probably would not follow and would go to the group(to take Clementine). But this is an option....
But would she leave the daughter alone in the tree house knowing that the zombie Apocalypse has come, but then even hell knows where you were looking for?
I think that she had a daughter and killed her, and she thinks she's alive. So think that Clementine was her daughter that was stolen.....

m
madman_92 28.05.20

JCDenton
No.
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Diana
http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Jolene

J
JCDenton 28.05.20

interesting, thank you.
I also thought he just went to the roof. But those guys made me think, and maybe I did not understand)

A
AlexWake777 28.05.20

Great game.
The second episode today doproshel and here is the second episode really impressed. The first was great too, but damn, the second already and is off the hook at some point.
In General, the game is really catchy and really knows how to surprise.

The characters perfectly written, many of them feel sincere sympathy, the dialogues are written excellent.

In General, this, after the first two episodes, everything is just perfect. The only thing that does not give very much praises the game to sing, so it episodic structure.
Now, if every next episode will be better than ofigitelnaja Second, then Yes, the game will be no conversations to record in the Gold Quest Foundation.

D
DimoN-Play 28.05.20

I also just went and had volnovatsya,not whether it is connected with Clementine was. But now direct your chest )))

In General, unexpectedly good characters. Believe empathize... I can't remember,did this in other games ))

But the episode is really gorgeous. Not worse than the first,and maybe even better. Though slightly spoiled the experience problems with the translation of the subtitles (I do not know English,play with him,but apparently missed this piece).

but anyway will go again,as there is a second branch saves with completely different solutions and being a villain ))

d
de_MAX 28.05.20

probably missed this piece
The game is not picked up single file transfer. The fix was released the next day (14th July).

D
DimoN-Play 28.05.20

de_MAX
well, I'm on the first version played,I guess. Yesterday I downloaded a newer version for re-transmission

e
enter90 28.05.20

What the fuck is this ? I'm in the first episode of saved duck on the tractor, and then off him when everyone thought he was bitten at a drugstore, and in the second episode of Kenny, his dad, even after I gave his son eat, he said to me that I threw a duck twice in trouble ???! And write to me Kenny doesn't think I looked out for a duck in the first episode !!! It SO affected my actions in the first episode to the second ? This is bullshit PI...eat full !!! Disappointed, and before that was fun to play with.

e
enter90 28.05.20

What the fuck is this ? I'm in the first episode of saved duck on the tractor, and then off him when everyone thought he was bitten at a drugstore, and in the second episode of Kenny, his dad, even after I gave his son eat, he said to me that I threw a duck twice in trouble ???! And write to me Kenny doesn't think I looked out for a duck in the first episode !!! It SO affected my actions in the first episode to the second ? This is bullshit PI...eat full !!! Disappointed, and before that was fun to play with.

e
enter90 28.05.20

This friend in the forest can be saved without cutting off foot ?

m
madman_92 28.05.20

enter90
ohlol, the patch came off and the game is of course to blame, right?
I do not generates events of the first episode randomly and I have exactly what happened, as it was in it.

e
enter90 28.05.20

madman_92
You Curitel avid, obviously. Would eat anything...

K
Kolyunya44 28.05.20

The Ripka I did not watch video. Don't like spoilery.