3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MostWi1d 28.05.20 05:32 pm

Can't pass the grandmother have no ammo what to do? (Resident Evil 7)

Already 3 times again passed just simply not enough bullets-_-
22 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemezis 28.05.20

Shoot her ... well, you understand ))
Go down to the first floor, there is more ammo lying around

M
MostWi1d 28.05.20

Nemesis
Do you think I did not go down) Damn well don't want to go again)

V
VenomTRat 28.05.20

Kill with a knife. Seriesno it on hard already passed with only a knife.

M
MostWi1d 28.05.20

VenomTRat
Come on throw off proof.

t
this isnt weed 28.05.20

ScarletSting777
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/resident_evil_7/strimer_proshel_resident_evil_7_na_bezumnom_urovne_slozhnosti_s_odnim_nozhom_za_3_5_chasa-235958/

s
solij 28.05.20

ScarletSting777
Shoot the hive, flamethrower on it don't waste.

T
The X-Files 28.05.20

Flamethrower is to help you ,in extreme cases, the grenade launcher will fit,there still comes some kind of recipe for the creation of either gun machine gun,or just gun.
I personally when I opened the door to the yard first time I bought the trailer the Magnum gun for 9 coins and the game with him.
Another tip is to download the trainer and with him to pass )

V
VenomTRat 28.05.20

You throw them prob, and you are minus,this world is not save...

h
hyper1 28.05.20

scary from such topics... well this is how you have to be crooked and stupid to not go with 3 times this easy boss, which is easier to go with 1 and more ammo to spare

h
hyper1 28.05.20

VenomTRat
if the author of such a deer , then let him look at utubia how to defeat a boss, and not to shame on the forum

T
Trap_for_You 28.05.20

see stream PewDiePie

m
maxminus 28.05.20

hyper1
like, a forum for advanced users only? That kind of nonsense? The man asked for help and you insult him and the trainers with other people's throw VIDOS! Right, battalion cushion fighters!
ScarletSting777
Actually, as far as I remember, level with the grandmother full of weapons, just open the map - not in all areas visited.

V
VenomTRat 28.05.20

maxminus
What we had to say to him? He says no ammunition, we're talking stab and throw Prov.

m
maxminus 28.05.20

VenomTRat
he says not enough ammo. It's a little different. Besides, the man simply asks for suggestions, and you poke it with a knife. Google advice on these forums and appear.

J
Jino_man 28.05.20

trainer run and all

R
Rottan 28.05.20

maxminus
Well, what to say? Correctly suggest YouTube, or trainer. Could he guess.
Maybe he's a glass of vodka to pour, and salted cucumber with pickled cabbage. Lepota. )))
Just had the hands of assholes, as all all are. I also have the hands of assholes, and jerk off twenty times can not for one episode, so I, in such moments, connect trainer.

m
maxminus 28.05.20

Rottan
No, well, I also play with the trainers. Simply because of the lack of time (no - not learned. Work and children). And then people honestly decided to go.

N
Nemezis 28.05.20

When she's on the wall, leading her with a gun. On the ground, shoot her in the dick with a shotgun. And a flamethrower to take care of insects. All. More no secrets.

PS. The back of the trailer is a couple of shotgun shells. Don't forget to capture.

v
var197825 28.05.20

Buddy you're not alone, I also nepotistical with ammunition don't worry you will pass just be patient .GRANDMOTHER DIES WE WILL COVER.

v
var197825 28.05.20

In fact, poles the rooms in the old big house, there is just enough or find psychotropic it shows where the items are really long but still can help and then Nana Wali terrible plague but good LUCK