3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 28.05.20 05:33 pm

Modders and common sense (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Went through the whole game and decided to put mod the Notice Bords\Boards with tasks to continue the game . Take from the Bulletin Board assignment , I read and can't believe my eyes - it is necessary to find citizens who left on foot in Schulden . This is what we must be crazy and how much to eat mushrooms to come up with a story in the mission ? The plot of the game in Skulden can't get no , only dragons , the GG's a struggle to get to the area on the back of a dragon , and the townspeople go there freely . Isn't it crazy ? Looking at the map , the marker indicates the zone is unavailable , where should be Scholdan . The mod on the portal there without the quest I have and I decided to check . It turned out that indeed the corpse of the missing citizen lies at the portal to Sovngarde - the sheer idiocy .
Spoiler
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
AR3E 28.05.20

Probably the challenge lies just in finding the approach to its solution, rather than routine repetition of some mechanical action.

D
Danil Zotov 28.05.20

and? so you type complained? well to support you? what is not good is invented nonsense, ay ay ay what is not good modders, I think you're happy now, good luck! don't do that!

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

And how can this be the solution ? If the quest for Whiterun YY has passed , there will not get .

p
pekabir 28.05.20

it's probably just governthe

M
Mortaliss 28.05.20

thought there would be a screen of spider-man on the Lada, but instead the dull trivial

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

pakaur
Note fixed and Scoldin it spelled out initially .

p
pekabir 28.05.20

nestrbob
I wonder why you think that?

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

pakaur
Note - the same book , the text is not changing . Put mod and put it in the inventory by ID 1802611B

p
pekabir 28.05.20

nestrbob
fun opinion, not entirely true. unable to open editor plugin in order to test

p
pekabir 28.05.20

nestrbob
what version of the plugin? I found this note

A
Andrey Zelenyy 28.05.20

nestrbob
Lol dude I'm yelling, but I can't help you

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

pakaur
Spoiler

p
pekabir 28.05.20

nestrbob
what we wanted to prove

hoveringham

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 28.05.20

pakaur
Lol. Lucky Rand didn't throw the idiot in Whiterun that would Lozovo happened.

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

pakaur
Even if the quest is random , then the mod author should exclude from the list of available locations and characters . And so it is possible to obtain quest to kill Alduin , Ulfric , General Tullius, etc. I described what gave me the mod job and the fact that it's a kludge of maddela no doubt .
PS Even if I hadn't gone with the quest Sovngarde and he had access to Skulden , the job will still be absurd because in the story people to get there, I can't .

S
Sativum 28.05.20

nestrbob
Well, you do not like something, what for download? Even with the claims. It's not an official addition, and Amateur modification. People what they want, then rivet, that is their right. And the fact that you have this bomb - no one cares. Don't want to play, not make the same.

V
Vlad Kritonenko 28.05.20

Sativum
Fuck you ridicule? did not call you here go away haters

p
pekabir 28.05.20

nestrbob
author can fashion a letter to nachiket, maybe will fix