3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxx05 28.05.20 05:33 pm

After disconnecting the laptop charging while playing is greatly decreased fps (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

As usual played the rainbow and then cut the power for 5 seconds,that is, charging the laptop,of course,was suspended in the game as the FPS dropped to a minimum,even in the menus the same situation,rebooted the computer did not help.Power mode didn't even get on savings,as was the maximum capacity,and remained
22 Comments
Sort by:
M
MassChester87 28.05.20

xxx05
Just joined eco mode)

x
xxx05 28.05.20

MassChester87
so I wrote that eco mode was not included,as it was on high performance,and left.Furthermore I rebooted the computer,made sure that the power is 100%, and run the game,same thing, low FPS since the appearance of training in the lower left corner (in the beginning,when you open the game)

R
Refresh2002 28.05.20

xxx05
Joined an integrated video card(which is much maloprodejna discrete)while disabling recharging.Hence the drawdown FPS.You can configure to be constantly worked on discrete(tray icon,like power management or something like that)

x
xxx05 28.05.20

Refresh2002
Again no,I checked everything related to video card and processor and the problem I was expelled.
I have selected high-performance graphics card constantly for any program.If you disable charging,transferring to the saving mode these settings do not change,change the plan not valid for the video card that I have for beliefs again checked.
Next:when you restart the computer the problem disappears.Besides the problems with other games not watch

s
samosan 28.05.20

xxx05
Other games have the same story, or just a rainbow?

x
xxx05 28.05.20

samosan
Only with rainbow

F
Flavius Eugenius 28.05.20

You include eco mode or not, the laptop will still lose performance when you disable charging.

D
Dead Note 28.05.20

so it's the laptop. When disconnecting the charge is always lost productivity.

R
Raffaello Extra 28.05.20

The stupidest question I've seen... where is the Logic? Yes, because you've answered your own question: is disabled... the laptop... the laptop... turned off..., or play with eternal charge, but then as I have, the battery will burn out, or play only when charging at zero, so the battery has been charged and not burned out!

The laptop are generally not designed for gaming, but it seems no one stops...

x
xxx05 28.05.20

Raffaello_Extra
you're so smart.the laptop is not for games,so then why do I have rainbow pull on ultra settings?
and battery nothing to do with it

x
xxx05 28.05.20

Dead Note
clearly,again,when I turned on the charger,rebooted the computer the game still hung

x
xxx05 28.05.20

so,problem solved,yesterday I wrote to support Ubisoft,and today I received the update Uplay (don't know it's connected or just a coincidence).And all the problem disappeared.Thank you for repeatedly writing that the problem is in the change of power supply circuits in the fact that it's a laptop not for games

l
lookaway 28.05.20

xxx05
the laptop is not for gaming

x
xxx05 28.05.20

lookaway
and you have not heard about gaming laptops?they are also not for games?maybe you want to say that they are not for games?for example (although the game was created for games),but what's the difference what are they if a still drag the modern game,for example my

A
Andrey Baulin 28.05.20

xxx05
Pull? They pulled only in the wet dreams of their owners. How many have heard on the forums - Yes my laptop everything on ultra at 60 fps pull. Start digging, and there is no ultra, and mixed with low, not 60 fps, and 50-55, not all games, but some...
Do you seriously think that the update Yupley fixed your problem?

x
xxx05 28.05.20

Andrew Baulin
I did not write that I think so,I wrote that I don't know whether the problem has disappeared with this update.But if you think about it:2 times I rebooted the computer to see if it will disappear if the problem has not disappeared,but the next day I turned on the computer,nothing changed,I opened the game,uplay has been updated,is no longer an issue.What else could be affected?why is she suddenly she disappeared and why the update came immediately the next day?

D
Dead Note 28.05.20

as the owner of a very pretty good beech (ntel Core i7-6700HQ 2.6 Hz, 16 GB RAM, nVidia GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB), can we agree that all the same for the game noutbuki not very good. Very quickly heats up everything, and there are already more than monitor temperature, uniques than in the gameplay itself. Oh and don't forget that the laptop is cuts the iron.
Yes rainbow ultra + runs quietly

s
square tiger 09.07.22

xxx05
how to update Uplay

K
Kartonkratos 09.07.22

square tiger
Uplay should auto-update on startup!

M
Macroless 19.07.22

I don't know if the geniuses answered you, but here's the real answer. When powered from the mains, the vidyuha consumes maximum energy, but when the power is turned off, the energy is taken from the battery and it cannot provide the same power, whatever you say, so all laptops require an outlet for heavy games, or play with lags of 30fps