3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 28.05.20 05:33 pm

Mirak in Solstheim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Maybe I'm wrong , but when after the first meeting with Mirak , HE kills the dragon , Mirak can take the soul of a dragon himself , but he is not there , and only heard his voice . 've found the Mirak at the Gates of Fife , he's fought with draugrami . I went to the Outpost at the top and saw that someone's beating with a lot draugrov , and they're not frail . When I came down , I saw Mirak at the pile of corpses , he killed all on the scene . Is friendly , although conversations with him there .
Spoiler
17 Comments
Sort by:
G
GEMORRROY 28.05.20

nestrbob
Another phase shift) As I understand it, he probably had to disappear, well, there's teleport, after dragobilje, but has not disappeared.
And you can kill him tried?

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

GEMORRROY
Around him like a force shield and arrows bounce off of him . Nor should it even appear , and even to fight with the NPC - so it defeats the purpose of the plot , enabling it to GG to see the Mirac .
PS Mirak I already banged all the gags did not affect the campaign mode , everything works as it should .

B
BenziLLLa 28.05.20

Mirak, or rather, his spirit appears after killing the dragon our duvakina, steals the soul and leaves. All such spirits, for example, the ghosts of adventurers in the quest the depths, in the game unkillable. To GG it needs to be friendly, otherwise, the theft of souls dragons would occur an altercation with a player. And the fact that he rushed to fight with NPCs - really weird.
Need more mods.
Try to use the command console on the spirit of Miraka and it will be removed. Should definitely be saved, and then God knows what could be out there.
MarkForDelete

A
ArmandoX 28.05.20

I have something a couple of times. And there was a bug where Mirak just took it and disappeared during the final battle. Resolved exclusively preprohormone quest.

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

BenziLLLa
Mirak fought evil spirits and trolls for about three minutes until I came down from the mountains around . Then I approached him , tried to do him in , stripped all the bodies , he stood . I spat on it and went on . Here the trick is that all the descriptions - Mirak appears to collect the souls of dragons in disembodied form , but in this case he would not be able to kill the NPC , and here's how went and fought with a sword and not magic .

G
GEMORRROY 28.05.20

nestrbob
Mystic) hehehehe)

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

There is another catch - all known Ghost headless horseman - which no one really can not be viewed , visited another Ghost Headless knight and they talk quietly .
Most importantly , all these jokes do not further break down the passing game .
Spoiler

G
GEMORRROY 28.05.20

nestrbob
Damn mother, you have a straight finally really interesting the game is) very much wanted to play)

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

GEMORRROY
I play and because the vanilla game is overwritten to the holes , and then don't know what else can happen cool . For example, the Daedra Prince Sangvin , after completing his quest and receiving his GG staff Roses Sanguine , lives in the house GG Lake , and with it five more Daedra Dremora .
A piece of screen .
Spoiler

R
Rasvetribka 28.05.20

nestrbob
I'm Skyrim 5 times passed. And rider saw only once, and already you two :-)

E
Eremite_City 28.05.20

To clarify: it's up TO the final battle, or after?
Give a saved game - I downloaded the same mods as you.
In the saved game indicate involves fashion.
There is another mod that makes Mirac partner.
But judging by the game, you don't.

R
Rerium 28.05.20

nestrbob
throw all the mods which you have installed. How to play Skyrim, but this was not. Of course, I once failed in Solitude it and fell under the city, but like you I have never been.

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

Rerium
Spoiler
The mods that add new features to the NPC and complete the game a new NPC - Colorful Magic v1.26 Darkside Edition and Immersive Creatures 6.5.2 a .
Do not break the main plot and do not interfere with other mods .
Clothes with a new NPC hang on a nail .
Spoiler

E
Eremite_City 28.05.20

nestrbob
Do you happen to have a chaperone Hikari installed?
And see her favorite braid on the stand ;) very Similar.
And let Recalling a saved game. There is a program that
show the list of used mods

Z
ZeonMatrix 28.05.20

From Hikari's another spit in the classier will be ebony.
It seems to me that braid for Hikari were appropriated from companions Mowery and face from Lara Croft.
This Hikari does not change, clothing (if it can be called) painted on the body.

n
nestrbob 28.05.20

It is 2 scythes Grim Reaper . Here is a small overview of fashion , half of all monsters .
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705846061

G
GEMORRROY 28.05.20

nestrbob
Not well, at already an addiction of some sort) but don't Rob none)