3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GazikChan94 29.05.20 10:37 pm

The tactics of building a fleet (Stellaris)

Created a topic in order to share tactics and build a fleet) I'll be honest, I have this tight) Just lost from the fact that poorly built Navy) I would Like to hear a couple of examples)
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
Technick1 29.05.20

hi I play for a long time and use several tactics,1) tactics of the destroyers-the basis of this destroyers with L cell in which kinetic battery they are two types of PRO and disruptors or lasers,2)cruisers battleships - 3 project cruiser vs trivia PRO and a bunch of guns of small calibre do not care how but better than lasers or missiles ,and two projects of battleships Odie avimate aviation and kinetic batteries and battleship purely on the kinetic battery 3)use corvettes when the cruiser is almost useless but you can assemble such a fleet cruiser avimate destroyer with melee weapons and shields and corvettes with torpedoes .Now on technologies for the Navy I was swinging through the reactor(swing reactor without the stupid sensors and shields) weapons taking small empires sometimes get some delicious samples .The shields or armor on ships up to light cruisers(building, etc. etc.)the shields on the cruisers and battleships armor, and registered sheathing(if to develop in the second stratum gets healthy +living metal)If you failed to open Zagadochno fortress isminizi instead of the boosters put the encoder ,and the battleships and cruisers of the decoder .There are questions write

r
random3355 29.05.20

Technick1
In the latest version of the game, you cannot collect cruiser-MISSILE corvettes-MISSILE destroyers with theonomy etc.
Now each of your weapon slots, armor is the same garbage.

R
Rehm Oytenberg 29.05.20

random3355
Cho well no kada Yes! The cruiser quietly hammered into M slots antiaircraft guns, which is much more effective defensive modules. Moreover, through the analysis of the heap of fighting, and the use of both types of PRO, one anti-aircraft barrage, the cruiser took 8 of the 10 fired at the fleet of rockets, and only 2 out of 10 took heaps of air defense destroyers.

Air defense destroyers need a small amount to cover the part of the fleet which engaged in a carousel dogface. Mostly destroyers equip armor-piercing auto-cannon. Like corvettes, too auto-cannons 3-mi. All of them drive, but in the melee that CA that the 5th rail nasasyvayut accuracy and dpmu.

Corvettes I have never been, so....1 Corvette for every 1,000 combat power of the fleet. They still die quickly, the mortality wild to invest in corvettes in the middle of the game is a waste of minerals. They just take the first blow and at the expense of evasion, give time to shoot the main forces.

And....the main striking force's aircraft carriers, aircraft carriers and more aircraft carriers to get them early, the weapons of the fighters, as I understand it is not tied to your arms team. They are dragging.

Shock battleships, in addition to the carriers absolutely do not care about how to share. For universal fleet needed and radiation and rocket and artillery.

T
Technick1 29.05.20

random3355random3355
playing 1.4 and estensan you can put about on the cruisers there are the cells under about

T
Technick1 29.05.20

Rehm Oytenberg
the cruiser flak humiliated carriers!)however long their pick but it's a fact

G
GazikChan94 29.05.20

Technick1 Rehm Oytenberg
Thanks for the advice, according to taste) One thing: play the pacifism + fanatical materialism (if pacifism is easier to do expansion on the planet, and when materialism is easier to develop the technology, despite the penalty for the planet and the population). So in the early stages of waging war problem (the people will rebel). Usually the war is generally held me by, but in the end, when stagnetti woke up, I was threatened with collapse) So I will develop myself)

random3355
Thank you for the clarification) And he is shaking like Navy?)

r
random3355 29.05.20

Technick1
Just in the earlier version before 1.3 could all stick PRO cruiser as the Corvette. Now the Corvette is not generally, and the larger a limited number of slots not more than 2-4.

r
random3355 29.05.20

Rehm Oytenberg
I do not know always the enemy corvettes magically skirted the field (sectors) and fight in dense dismantled battleships as well and from my side. Carriers understand X-guns as cruisers.

r
random3355 29.05.20

GazikChan94
At a late stage 100 50/50 regular corvettes with three S-guns ( disintegratory and plasma) and torpedo.
50 destroyers with missile defense.
~25 cruisers melee (without the big guns and accelerators), there is still the same with them.
Battleships ~5 aircraft carriers, the rest of the artillery ( X slot), preferably a large part with the Mega/Giga cannons and a few with spears or lightning for finishing. And adapt to the enemy specifically.
Importantly, since the beginning of the war to set the turn of corvettes, they are automatically to the main Navy dock, until they are - other ships will be virtually untouched. You can also destroyers to try, but expensive and time consuming.

G
GazikChan94 29.05.20

random3355
Thank you) And that at an early stage?)

r
random3355 29.05.20

GazikChan94
Early on all just what is a fact, and fight. The number of corvettes= call. destroyers. ABOUT as fast as you can to examine worth it, because early on missiles all gone.

T
Technick1 29.05.20

random3355
know

G
GazikChan94 29.05.20

Technick1
random3355
In General, I began a new game and now, in the early stages, created 3 project corvettes with engines on the Dodge: the missile, lasers, and kinetics (1/2/3 respectively); And the draft of the destroyer defender with defenders and armored with shields on max) something gave... with the fleet in 2000, power made the 3000 pirate. Thank you, I will continue to study this aspect of the game)

A
Apokration 29.05.20

Early corvettes who have evasion 80% really dodged 80% of the time, now they get the chance 80%...

It's a bit prettier and so did the balance?