3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yarven1033 29.05.20 10:37 pm

Sandworm Relics on Aladine (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Actually a question following:
Is there a way to get his attention, or a quest to kill him?
I climb on the search engines - I haven't even mentioned. Maybe someone have some info on it?
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
MikuHadsune 29.05.20

Sandworm Relics
It's still a miracle Yudo?

S
SenMarie 29.05.20

MikuHadsune

It even called for another Architect. And he's the final boss of the game (not counting the fact that it will be managed by Archon)

Managed to meet him even on AoE... it is a pity that in addition to EASA and Alaadin they never meet. And that we would like in DAI - hunting for dragons...

S
SenMarie 29.05.20

Yarven1033 wrote:is There a way to get his attention, or a quest to kill him?
So the job comes from someone from the krogan out of Eden, what bothers them the Architect. This task appears randomly... personally in my first passage it came almost immediately after put the Outpost...

U
USER_NT 29.05.20

Yarven1033
MikuHadsune
Marina Kapitonova
A reference to Dune?
Xai-Hulud
I haven't played just know so. :-)

K
Kir Laurentis 29.05.20

After the establishment of the Outpost, the Outpost's management asks to understand with it

f
fLaMaster 29.05.20

Marina Kapitonova
It is not about the architect.

No, it is still happening, and talked about what krogan. I think in the future we will know who he is and what he is doing.

S
SenMarie 29.05.20

USER_NT

If... ehhh, they are synthetic, unlike dragons XD plus, these bastards should be killed for quite a long time, as they move quite fast, despite his size, plus a good cause after the damage, opening his mouth...

Oh, hah, remembered, and even Voelde one met! =D very hard, I think...

S
Smoothie 29.05.20

Marina Kapitonova
I dare say that the worm about which the author writes not like an Architect. It is more in the 7-10 times and looks completely different. Met him often near one of the vaults. To fight him, you can hardly... it's huge too... Is that heroic sh to summon help.)

S
Smoothie 29.05.20

And about Achitectural... They are everywhere where there is a full-fledged outposts.

S
SenMarie 29.05.20

Smoothie

Wait, you mean the one we see when going through the desert and randomly in the place in the distance we see how this sucker just flies in the sand, leaving no trace? He still feels two tails XD
And then with whom we are forced to fight? OO'''

Y
Yarven1033 29.05.20

Marina Kapitonova
Kir Laurentis
It's not the architect. The architect is given a task, kill him, he flies into orbit, and the worm continues to swim in the sand. The architect appears only after activating the store as protective (probably) system, and the worm swimming in the sand even when the krogan pinned to Alaadin
Smoothie
No, not 7. 2-3 times, I under it once stood - trying to catch and poshmalyat him. But he is still not care, does not react

S
SenMarie 29.05.20

Smoothie wrote: And about Achitectural... They are everywhere where there is a full-fledged outposts.
So for some reason only three planets was able to see them - EOS, Would and Leaden...
What else is possible? )

Y
Yarven1033 29.05.20

MikuHadsune
In the North Aladina in sand sports a huge robot Relics. Krogan called him a sand worm. But it is anyone and unresponsive

Y
Yarven1033 29.05.20

Marina Kapitonova
On every planet where there is activated the vault (except Hoverla): another Kadar

S
Smoothie 29.05.20

Marina Kapitonova
Yes, you are right, this is the giant. Drove close enough to it(well, it's about 1-2 km in real terms) and Nomad shakes like it's bombing.

S
SenMarie 29.05.20

Smoothie wrote: kill him, he flies into orbit, and the worm continues to swim in the sand.
The architect appears only after activating the store as protective (probably) system, and the worm swimming in the sand even when the krogan pinned to Alaadin
Did not know about the activation of protection... Much more to learn, then =D thanks a lot for the explanation! )))

SmoothieДа no, not 7. 2-3 times, I under it once stood - trying to catch and poshmalyat him. But he is still not care, does not react
Also tried to do, there stramanweg when he emerged by chance right under the Nomad, but that was absolutely a side that some mysterious shit went almost through it XD
In General, it is a pity that the unknown creatures that fly, for example, Haberle static and can't be shot down/angry, like this worm, sobsno (

S
Smoothie 29.05.20

Remember appear out of thin air bridges? So, it seemed to me that the worm is overgrown by the same principle made. When he lost one segment on the tail, that is formed from the air in the head mechanism.

N
Nightma[R]e 29.05.20

This sandworm is only to mean I understand. Because I tried to like it, calculate its trajectory (it's not hard to do) and tried to substitute a blow, but alas, 0 emotions.

S
SenMarie 29.05.20

Nightma[R]e

Yeah, how many don't, he's not agreda XDD Plus he crawls away...
Awesome ^^

Yarven1033 wrote: another Kadar
Ummm, and he comes, or we as a mission issue? ( I just have already there 100%, and never met...

Y
Yarven1033 29.05.20

Marina Kapitonova wrote:didn't know about the activate protection
Well, it appears immediately after activating the vault before he's gone. So I thought it as protection in case the cleaning doesn't work))
Marina Kapitonova wrote:just tried to do, there stramanweg when he emerged by chance right under the Nomad, but that was absolutely a side that nevdaa shit went almost through it
I before surfacing I got out of the Nomad. The worm I tore down the boards and pahp. I prigolubit of the sniper, but he was equally((