3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vaultout 29.05.20 10:39 pm

How to open the vault switch? (Fallout 4)

Does anyone know how to open the vault switch if it has not been in the subway?
14 Comments
Sort by:
k
ksasha97 29.05.20

the unlock command through the console

V
Vaultout 29.05.20

ksasha97
I'm just on PS4(

e
evgenij84757 29.05.20

Vaultout
and why did it take place without the subway

B
Bombardirovschik 29.05.20

Vaultout
Vaultout wrote:
I'm just on PS4(
then play as intended

Z
Zolotko555 29.05.20

Vaultout
code only the subway -- if subway is not for you there is nothing to do...I suppose the Savior to come??))

V
Vaultout 29.05.20

Золотко555
Of course, darling) for a Long time looking for him, but when he learned that he switch immediately went there. So when I find store that couldn't open because there stood Sint-leader and was doing something in the terminal...

Z
Zolotko555 29.05.20

Vaultout
On a PC easier code drove, climbed, took what you need....you will have to revise their worldview and pass for the subway ))))

A
Abbat76 29.05.20

Золотко555
not necessarily pass for the subway. this quest is not critical for the passage of the other factions. Just take the quest and walk with Deacon. For one to Deacon in naparniki.

I had even more fun when the Deacon was lodged in my Sanctuary with the rest of the freaks and appointed a security guard (as an immortal fighter with good gear). Then I cut out the Subway on the quest from BS (after completing all. that it is possible for the Subway of their storyline quests). And the Deacon, apparently, do not know! He's not agreda something. And before that was mad at me...

Z
Zolotko555 29.05.20

Abbat76
I don't mean that entirely for the subway to pass ...but in the sense that they had to go...and as he asked the question if not valid for subway I came to the conclusion that he has already destroyed the subway and now wants to get there
and what about the Deacon, I honestly prifigel....you can take in partners??? and as you passed the quest?? there's also a mission to destroy all the leaders including Deacon, he's also the leader

A
Abbat76 29.05.20

Золотко555
Hmm. I haven't actually handed over, although in the basement of the Subway everyone's dead except PAM - I sort of sent Prydwen or something did, I don't remember... But the Deacon walks around the Shelter with rozbicki and honestly carries guard duty next to the two robotic guards... I haven't told him yet, but have walked past it twenty times... Maybe that's the point?
I nehochetsya yet to break this idyll by reaching out to him...

A
Abbat76 29.05.20

By the way, why all that love the Saviour? It is, of course, in the early stages of the game that still IMBA, but there away, later, in the side of the 100 level it is generally not worth the attention... even with the perk the Sandman and pumping pistols.
True. I heard somewhere that it is possible to make some kind of pistol (Cycleplus like?)... but still hands did not reach to check it out...

Z
Zolotko555 29.05.20

Abbat76
make a video..I want to see it....The deacon and not aggressive !! I do not believe)))))

A
Abbat76 29.05.20

Золотко555
Damn. here you strained me. well wait now, in the evening after work as the mood - lift, just to put chenit necessary. I have nothing worth to capture.

Z
Zolotko555 29.05.20

Abbat76
here is the Fraps I use it https://yadi.sk/d/uHHB4ffi3Gsg5U