3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lock10100 29.05.20 10:39 pm

General questions on the passage.(the player helping player) (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Hi all.I'm a little surprised that these topics yet,because the universe has long been known with a broad audience.Google for Andromeda it is too complicated,the game is relatively recent and new threads on the same issue...also to increase the likelihood of finding the desired information results.
Therefore:create a topic for posting any questions on the game,please players to the players.Help,share,suggest.
If you would have an audience,it would be good modders to attach theme.

I'll start:
1.Sometimes see that sellers are no for a given resource,and then (sort of) it appears.They change something from time to time?
2.I have almost all tasks of the partners are pending.They will be available at the time or after passing a certain part of the plot (just some terms were defined and understandable and some not)?
3.How to figure out where to go to do some extra quests?For example,I need Omni-gel,I have the quest for the exiles (they are falling puhi,broken down into Omni-gel, in particular),and I can't figure out where to go,no marker.
PS And that for the mugs on the planets are flashing like magnetic fields or shells of some?)They represent anyway?)
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Nepushkin 29.05.20

lock10100
1. here is very interesting. they are not random at all every time generalis.
2. it's just the plot go and mail periodically CECI

X
Xcomer1989 29.05.20

Hi all. On ease, when you sit in this SUV to go where? If you follow the light, uphill( there are even tire tracks), but the car doesn't want to go at all. As if the wind prevents it. Though hill has a large slope. What's the problem?

V
Viktor Lazorev 29.05.20

Xcomer1989
Turn on the full drive. Right mouse button by default.

F
F1x_ua 29.05.20

Xcomer1989
lol I need to activate four-wheel drive the car is the right mouse button.

T
Tdante 29.05.20

Xcomer1989
Click the right mouse button. This will put the machine to full drive 6*6. That is such garbage. Again push it back to 4*4 go. The difference in speed and traction. There is an icon of the Rover at the bottom of the screen. She with the blue blocks when you're a 4*4 and yellow-brown, when you're in 6*6.

X
Xcomer1989 29.05.20

F1x_D
Tdante
Victor Lazarev
THANK you!

T
TimKar 29.05.20

lock10100
1. Randomly
2. Come on in the plot, then get them in the mail.
3. If the marker is gone, then the system is not yet open. A RAID on the outcasts in General, the last planet is done.

S
ShellSPb 29.05.20

lock10100
About 2nd question - do all try, will new appear, also will be a separate mission for loyalty, and will in the quest is written.

A
Alphalva 29.05.20

lock10100 wrote:
1.Sometimes see that sellers are no for a given resource,and then (sort of) it appears.They change something from time to time?
What do you want to have each seller was the entire gaming goods in unlimited quantities?
lock10100 wrote:
2.I have almost all tasks of the partners are pending.They will be available at the time or after passing a certain part of the plot (just some terms were defined and understandable and some not)?
The soldiers above, in principle, have a response written, but still... you with a buddy talking about before to ask such a question?
lock10100 wrote:
For example,I need Omni-gel
lock10100 wrote:
I can not understand where to go,no marker.
You really rock!
But if you, for example, tomorrow need to be capacitors of the shield, you'll ask again why there is no marker?
Kill vrazhin + open containers, in the end, gather loot, by the way, almost every dealer has this gel.
lock10100 wrote:
How to figure out where to go to do some extra quests?
Is the N-th number of missions that have no coordinates (look in the Internet maps, here on NG there are many fighters have already laid out), + among them are N-th number of missions, which themselves rondomat, make own game, yesterday the object to scan was in a certain place, and today it's not there, generate another point, this time spent more, but the quest fulfilled i.e. tip - if you're going to do some effects, then do it to the end, don't wait for tomorrow because it is likely that they will change the location as I had, if a particular quest from a random section... I may have to collect the guide such that current is who will do it, if you check all zadolbalsja you can...
And in fact, go round all the small camps on the map + all sorts of places drops of shuttles, buildings, relics and other small things, in the end, SAM will give you the exact coordinates to complete the quest.
lock10100 wrote:
PS And that for the mugs on the planets are flashing like magnetic fields or shells of some?)They represent anyway?)
Like as not, just showing where are the more visual of the planet, so don't look for very small circles on the map + so purely for beauty. Only the exclamation mark means you're the planet scans. Generally have many fighters repeatedly said, including me, that if something, suvi will warn if there isn't, then she'll keep quiet... but still there are those who instead of dialogues listening to Metallica at full blast.
Xcomer1989 wrote:
What's the problem?
Need to watch what you say buddy and SAM.
Otherwise you can do a half-game stupid miss... and then starts the game shit, etc, etc.
And then there is the code, reading it as updates - 80% of the questions will disappear by itself.
Question:
Dormancy in any does not want to attack the architect ordered all the feet and head when they opened, when they closed, when it is in flight, even when he lies dead, he's just up the lantern, he looks at me, whines, twitches, but does not attack! What's wrong?!
The meaning of the question - you need to he attacked to knock achivku Friendly fire
Can anyone sensibly explain, I'm really getting tired of Indian dances to perform under the genitals of this Decepticon...

J
Just-Name 29.05.20

tony_001
Where are you fighters found here? You're a fighter)

X
Xcomer1989 29.05.20

tony_001
tony_001 wrote:
Need to watch what you say buddy and SAM
How to follow when they speak English and everything is written at the top in small letters and the terms action the action, and do not look anywhere except the center of the monitor and goals. Read titles can only be on the ship, communicating with allies and when nobody is taking care of the enemies

V
Viktor Lazorev 29.05.20

On account of the pending tasks of the members. Basically you need to wait for a letter from his partner to his mail terminal, after you read and accept the new instructions on the quest. Or asked to look them in the home when the Storm decks are worn, after the conversation the quest will also be renewed.

M
Molnenosec 29.05.20

ashleyalicia
1 - what do you want? By the way, if you found a weapon LV 3 without research, it will crumble and again, i.e. make sense to give him no if you don't want to put in a Kraft hexagons on buffs. Besides, such a weapon that falls in to default, not always the same good, as the guns produced only a study (they appear in stores only after their study, it is possible to save resources).
2 - over time will be available for the opening of cryocapsules, there is an expansion to 150. Can't lay a finger, but konsolka will appear in the center of the Storm, where research and trading platforms.
3-weapons, armor, shelters for weapons and armor (not hexagons, which, if Kraft are inserted, and the scopes, barrels), consumable buffs, chucks, etc. temporary usilili.

A
Alphalva 29.05.20

Xcomer1989 wrote:
How to follow when they speak English and everything is written at the top in small letters and the terms action the action, and do not look anywhere except the center of the monitor and goals. Read titles can only be on the ship, communicating with allies and when nobody is taking care of the enemies
In your case above the action there was none. Most likely, almost all players the first time went from under the arch and went uphill.
In cases where the action is, I agree, is hard, but to get out anyway possible to not to allow the Persian to die and read everything, even if chatter is not the mission. The easiest way is jump up and away and so the circle until I read that someone said there, as you know, in this case to follow the center of the screen is not necessarily naebyvat still have time... before this can be paused to activate the capacitors of the shield to exactly have enough time and health to read all these... + if the active profile of a spy, during such jumps will be stealth to happen i.e. you do not get... but if shooting indoors, or just in narrowly-confined space how option can be a flamethrower, unless of course I use it, I for such cases always activate and release all the buttons except for the right stick is clamped to the left or right, in a circular defense + with the support of partners to damage practically impossible, but even we get, in fact, critical harm does not, and the time to read 2-3 sentences always...
In General, methods very much every player finds his opportunity and adaptable, who did not ask, everyone has some kind of a way, and to focus on the center of the screen it's just stupid stupor... by the way, those who fixated on the sight (which is exactly in the center) just more experience all the discomfort and difficulties when playing on the gamepad (which is why the people themselves drive in the head that the keyboard and mouse more comfortable... more control Yes, but not necessarily convenient), the winner is not someone who comes to mind and the one who hits first... but it so, lyrical digression.
ashleyalicia wrote:
I koment your jammed not to litter
Do nefig?!
You're in the network and not at the carnival.

F
Fishgrinder 29.05.20

Good day!
Does anyone know how to get the extra coloring of the armor for the characters from the multiplayer? There you can change the default Color 1 and Color 2, and other functions of coloration inactive. I thought they will open when you receive a higher level, however, to resume ur 20. (this is the maximum), and the additional features of the painting remained dormant...

So how do you unlock them?