3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
broominspired 29.05.20 10:40 pm

pvm fire claws druid vol 2.0 (Diablo 2)

PvM fire claws druid

Why fire claws?
First, fire claws gives fire damage and boost to your attack level (+15% atack raiting per level). Secondly, fire claws can be used in werewolf and werebear. Third, fire claws - passing ability for the hunger.
1. Skills:
Fire claws can inflict more dps* in the shape of bears(with phase blade 32 ias and 20 ias(for example, pörtschach), the attack lasts 7 frames (werewolf'for 7 frames you need 61 ias on the weapon), considering the additional damage from werebear and maul). But werewolf has the increase in level and attack speed (+15% per level, to a throne under decripify attack is not slowing down). In the form of a great werewolf dps you can get in build fury + rabies or fury + armageddon, but not with fire claws.
*damage per second.
20 (1) - werebear (you can invest one point if prevvalue fire damage);
20 - fire claws;
20 - maul;
1 - lycanthropy (+ passing werewolf);
1 - shock wave;
1 - hunger;
Synergy:
20 - fire storm;
10+(20) - molten boulder;
0+ (20) - fissure;
0+ (4) - volcano;
Bushing:
werewolf, feral rage.
2. Clothing:
The emphasis in the Assembly of vitaliti is on, the block chance is ~28%.
Weapon: Grief runeword in phase blade;
Head: Cerebus' bite with jewel 15 ias 15 all resistances (skills, 120% to atack rating, life leech, chance of open wounds),
Альтернатива1: Aldur's stony gaze shaeled (fhr, cold res) [150% to atack rating] - as an option to achieve 5-frame animation of recovery after a heavy blow (fast hit recovery)**;
Альтернатива2: Ravenlore with fire facet (-25% fire piercing) - if you focus on elemental damage;
Amulet: Angelic wings [+75 to life];
Body: fortitude archon plate;
Shield: Ruby monarch;
Gloves: blood craft 20 ias, crushing blow, cuts, strengh, life leech, mana leech. The importance in descending order;
Belt: rare 24 fhr (preferably triple) Reza, strengh;
Boots: Gore rider;
Alternative: Aldur's advance fire res, dmg goes to mana (+15 dexterity) [150% to atack raiting];
1Кольцо: angelic halo: +20 life [+~1k atack raiting, 10 dextery];
2Кольцо: ravenfrost;
Swap: phase blade, saracennia 6-th shael + 15ias jewel all res + ruby monarch or Cta + ruby monarch.
The inventory of annihi-sticks, 2 for charm 5fhr(with +res)(to achieve break 86 fhr).
3. Stats:
Strengh - 156 (under spirit)
Dex - 136 (under phase blade)
Vitality - all ostalnoe
Enrg - 0
4. The result:
- 7 - /4 frame attack;
- ~2500+ life in the form of a bear;
- 6 fhr frames.
- damage with fire claws - 4,5 k;
- 13k+ fire claws attack rating (werebear);
- 10k+ maul attack rating;
- 25% crusing blow;
- 35% deadly strike (20% grief and 15% with gore);
- 43% ow(with cerebus).
- 12 frame shock wave (in the spirit 25% fcr + fortitude(25% FCR) = 50% fcr).
5. Merk:
Offensive with the complexity nightmire. To put it a better way:
Weapon: reaper's tool with amn rune;
Head: Guillame's face with a Perfect ruby (or guevel 15ias/15all res);
Body: fortitude runeword in ethereal bugged elite armor.
6. Useful information:
Werebear
Fast cast rate(FCR)/Frames
0/16
7/15
15/14
26/13
40/12
63/11
99/10
163/9
**FHR/Frames
0/13
5/12
10/11
16/10
24/9
37/8
54/7
86/6
152/5
360/4
7. Tactics
Basic combat skills: fire claws, maul, shock wave, hunger. To increase dps is better to keep the green ball great and sometimes swoping on ias's' phase blade (if you're lucky, and the mobs are low physical resistance and no fire immune).
32 Comments
Sort by:
O
Olezha Buhalo 29.05.20

need to crap or what?

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo
Here, too, he thought XA

O
Obsessed 29.05.20

Oleg Booze, not worth the effort. ;-) the author has established himself..

y
yok0o 29.05.20

broominspired wrote:
Why fire claws?
broominspired wrote:
Third, fire claws - passing ability for the hunger.

m
minovalo 29.05.20

Grief + some crappy skills.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.05.20

passed
All your technology killing romance. Getpagesize

P with the Reaper dude will hit harder than with the stamp. And Esme better ebotd. But ugh sho 66 boys Saga in the MOP handle, now no one upore.

O
Obsessed 29.05.20

bd_sm[TDPG], they're not minovska and close. this they easily sawed 340-400, 20%, 30-40%, and Venom on one feathers, sending 99% miles rare forest. I remember in poest in what Bild tkni - everywhere kind its rare, its fun. it is clear that there is a layer Napata/carrier, in which the dup Megaloblasticescoy (there is officially possible), but there is still not much.

passed, as well?

R
Rivnyanyn 29.05.20

broominspired
AGAIN TYYY!(C)

O
Obsessed 29.05.20

passed, by the way, do you know my opinion and yet here it is, in my opinion, worth living (and relevant here):
dressed in a certain specks you get: 1) an increase in any type of damage in 1.35 times, 2)weapons in an attack does not break 3)if you have a gun and a Persian magic/rare/crafted, fisure his attacks with a gun (from the barbarians and sovershenny magic) increases 1.3 times.

PS moderator if it was hot - Koshi, but there is no textual overlap with the original and Google it, quoting my post, will not work.

P
Progon_mulov. 29.05.20

broominspired wrote:
~2500+ life in the form of a bear;
oaka slabo?

m
minovalo 29.05.20

well?
Well. But poescu now more skewed towards uniques. Although Kraft is still the place to be.

d
d_zen 29.05.20

go fire claw druidov kachat

O
Obsessed 29.05.20

passed, I at all desire no time for their constant distortions :( whether they are less often a miracle the game would be used. well, either this is my personal IMHO.

d_zen, you have crap cap, it is necessary Cerebus' bite with jewel 15 ias 15 all resistances. ;-)

m
minovalo 29.05.20

Obsessed
3.0 still try to rake up. Oseni nadeema. ;}

O
Olezha Buhalo 29.05.20

Obsessed
passed, I at all desire no time for their constant distortions :( whether they are less often a miracle the game would be used. well, either this is my personal IMHO.

another mod or what? I'm not vkurse GH guys

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.05.20

Oleg Bukhalo
Do not mod the game. The path of exile.

R
Rivnyanyn 29.05.20

Path of exile with PG;DDD

O
Obsessed 29.05.20

Oseni nadeema. ;}
passed, sounds like an invitation to drink from former friends, the drunks! ;D unfortunately, I feel some of this is already very unlikely to Adecco. :-)

Oleg Bukhalo, Patch Excel. a game like that.

O
Olezha Buhalo 29.05.20

was firkys vas [brandy craft] zobanit
Obsessed
eto tam nado ewe tablici vs9kie sostavl9t`?
owen` interesna +++

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 29.05.20

The Path Of Sabana.