3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RosterMan 29.05.20 10:40 pm

Does not start. Fatal error (Resident Evil 7)

When I start the game I see this window here. Driver updated, directx 11 is installed. Once pushed the window circle at the bottom spins but no results. Radeon HD6670

8 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kimchik 29.05.20

It's not the video card, and plug that weaker integrated modern graphics.Read the minimum requirements for the video (video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R7 260x with 2GB)

T
T2 FLAIR 29.05.20

RosterMan
Graphics card is really weak , not really to play...
Kimchik
To believe the game's system requirements ?? is it a joke or what? Run RE7 and 560 and 650 GTX-ax , in Battlefield1 for example at least i5 6600k and FX-6300 , think about how this set is so different power processors in a single line the minimum system requirements???

K
Kimchik 29.05.20

Gen.Strickland
In his case, it is foolish to offer to change his live for 560 or 650, for more less comfortable game (in RE7), so that he first ponder the fact that you scratched to me about some randomnucleotide PT.

T
T2 FLAIR 29.05.20

Kimchik
If you are not smart enough to understand , I will explain .... System requirements are not true in 90% of games.

R
RosterMan 29.05.20

Okay, guys, I have a question off topic about iron. Reveal whether the potential of the AMD Radeon R7 260x processor AMD A6 3500?

K
Kimchik 29.05.20

Gen.Strickland
Perechitai think=conclude (again, if not reached).A person is likely to want to play normally and not just to run the game (and in his case the game won't even start). Let each other to RUB and Doom (DOS) on illegale starts,but... it's not playable, so I write (speshl fo Yu) what will be more or less acceptable to play with a stable fps.

K
Kimchik 29.05.20

RosterMan
All this crap about disclosure (and to the moon) invented Commerce, marketers -the people far from IT, but who knows how to sell a samovar.
and if the case, that he concludes:
Forget about a bunch of cpu + gpu AMD if you have AMD percent, then you will save only the NVidia video card in your case GTX9602Gb (don't know the budget) above does not make sense, if you happy winner R7> you would be the same as Gen.Strickland)))

T
T2 FLAIR 29.05.20

RosterMan
It all depends on what you want to play. In games that are not demanding on the CPU , the graphics card will work on full (unfold) , and if the game is very much eats the CPU , it is likely that Prots will not be able to provide video card information and the card will not be loaded on 100% (as it should in idiale)