3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ruyder 29.05.20 10:40 pm

At what age did you first set a goal in life?

I think a lot of people who are already not children, in fact, you and the issue.

With some point the person realizes that he needs to move somewhere, set ourselves some goals, maybe to change something. I'm interested in the age at which occurs this settle down\growing up, can be called anything, but the point is clear.

And Yes, did you manage to carry out conceived, to make a change?
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Skilldex 29.05.20

At the age of 19 I set a goal to find a good job and get rich. Sit on PG.

Spoiler

R
Ruyder 29.05.20

Skilldex
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 29.05.20

peck-peck
probably the very first zhiznennoi goal was never to get fat nor belly nor bichou and several to lose weight for mine it seemed that do Minh thick pitch face. AZM was in the senior preparatory group DETSKAJA garden. in theory, it can used to be but is very difficult to say. as a result, I began to limit myself in food and learned to eat only the Holy greatham. rough when I'm high, noble, ilitny school I estimate that I reached the goal and further weight loss already, so to speak, will not be aesthetically respectable. so I left the program. then I considered that excessive slimness min ages and makes relief tessellation and began to inflate with fat face.
so I stayed kind of crap is this virgin and sit on PG.

W
Wing42 29.05.20

At what age did you first set a goal in life?
Still avoiding this shit.

r
requiemmm 29.05.20

Year 22:) Until, like many, went with the flow. Learned, to behind, work behind, booze, not to Shine in the environment that had nothing to do...then tired, I wanted to do what I want, but not all %;::;%:№;;№
It turned out that with the purpose to live more interesting, only need to select them with. Any goal can be broken down into several smaller, if necessary, so small that life is a game with necessary but unobtrusive grind. In Russia it is accepted to appreciate killed time and not work and its quality, however if doesn't have to strain, at the same time, you can get the best results and to preserve the health and nerves. Not necessary, as the older generation, be into the shit, making all the day, and then to lie on his back, cursing the world.

A
A.Soldier of Light 29.05.20

What's the criterion then? How about this goal: I was in the second grade at school and set a goal: come home and turn on the console to play. Goal!

d
djjack 29.05.20

In childhood, approximately from the age of 7, I started to read (not realizing 90% written) the Big Encyclopaedic Dictionary. Anyway, to the point that many, perhaps the boys of the ' 80s, paleontology, loved dictionary, but the BES had to take, as my ancestors (thanks to them, by the way), any question like, Dad, what is this record? (as I remember), told me to open it and read it. Often forced still to learn, still in memory the definition of the word azimuth ))). Here I must say that at home we still have a huge library. But it's not about that and all this backstory, let's cut to the chase. So there I was looking at pictures of certain individuals, read about some of the political leaders of the party and once asked my mother, what need to do to get this dictionary?. Something replied the mother. To which I thoughtlessly said that it will be the purpose of my life, although in parallel had always dreamed of becoming a vet, loved animals, apparently, on the basis of paleontology). In General, it has been almost 30 years and I realized that my goal is impossible and the maximum that can get in the life of the mind, and not the idiocy - a couple of lines on Wikipedia :-)

Thank you all for your attention.

S
Sima4 29.05.20

R
Ruyder 29.05.20

A. Soldier of Light
An excellent goal.

t
the endless misanthropy o 29.05.20

In 13-14 had seen the movie with Keanu Reeves and wanted to become lawyers. At 22 became a legal Secretary, but my boss is al Pacino was cotton fat bitch, and customers - the local rednecks, drunken driving. So the dream came true and was sent to the forest.

S
Skilldex 29.05.20

R
Ruyder 29.05.20

Skilldex
Intimatewear for those who are dieting.

S
Shine 29.05.20

Even in 14 years. But Chet did not get any and I'm thinking to score.

P
Pelmen dobra 29.05.20

If you don't jiving to get into University. Received.
If neighing to disappoint. Couldn't do it. XD

V
Vampire_98 29.05.20

Purposes not found ! XD