3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghoul666 29.05.20 10:41 pm

Is it possible to use more than 3 skills? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Is it possible to put on the quick access toolbar more than 3 skills? I, as a fan of the series, having only 3 skills on the quick access toolbar just killed! Is there a possibility like in the previous parts to make? This is in any gate not climbing! Did a bunch of active skills unlike the previous installments, but at the same time only three? What is it like? OK, I understand the console there and all, but the previous 3 parts in this respect was also normal. Honestly, after one and a half hours of game play experience only negative.
35 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 29.05.20

You can only add profiles to favorites and change them more than three skills to use at the same time,moreover there is also the skill you can't use companions that have killed me at all,combat system is quite broken.

G
Garry3Fingers 29.05.20

Swany biovar, tomorrow for you will make 4 active skill, eklyuziv patch speshl fo Yu.

Z
Zozik10 29.05.20

ghoul666
No, as sonraytrader few buttons(very little(just very little)), but there's fuck with the chosen skill 4 wladecki 3 skill and class(profile). Personally piss me off stupid teammates who do not yuzayut skills on enemies, which I combo is prepared and to force them to in any way.

g
ghoul666 29.05.20

Zozik10
Well, in previous parts, which were also on cosnole, it was in fact the wheel of skill and not have this stupid problem. I'm shocked, honestly, with all these problems.
Zozik10 wrote:
there is fuck with the chosen skill 4 wladecki 3 skill and class(profile)
here, frankly, do not quite understand

N
Niberos 29.05.20

ghoul666
Save the profile with the missing skill to your favorites and switch keys F1, F2, F3, F4.

g
ghoul666 29.05.20

Niberos
thanks, but it's still garbage and does not correct the situation, as a pianist to be not attracted to

N
N7_TeRaN 29.05.20

Niberos
Yes, it's crap these profiles, in combat, if you switch profile ,it is necessary to wait for the pullback, but this time the enemies you will fight, just able to snooze, although dad early in the game, quickly switch and immediately use them

E
EMPs 29.05.20

ghoul666
and in the past beat Dodge was switching between classes, was a knapsack, etc, etc right?

f
fLaMaster 29.05.20

ghoul666
You don't want to be a pianist, but I want more active skills. Second, I have some sort of logical disconnect. Oh, wait, it's you. Well.

g
ghoul666 29.05.20

fLaMaster
in the last parts had no such problems and the problem is not me, and Krivorukov developers. good advice - if you have nothing to say, it is better to be silent, to not unpicked garbage.

g
ghoul666 29.05.20

EMPs
in the last part of the fight was with an emphasis in tactics and stupid action.

f
fLaMaster 29.05.20

HEU HEU HEU, it appears in the trilogy was a tactic. I walked XS many times at Insein, and did not know. Live and learn.

R
Richards 29.05.20

In Inquisition, this imbalance was removed for the sake of balance, to think about the skills, not just the skills to use and not steamed, think of what to put and put.

s
saa0891 29.05.20

Richard wrote:
In Inquisition, this imbalance was removed for the sake of balance, to think about the skills, not just the skills to use and not steamed, think of what to put and put.
No it's just the stupidity of developers and the ability to make interesting and varied opponents which would likewise used them a bunch of skills against HS,including for example which would block the GG which is the ability,disabling weapons for a while,and some skill would be stupidly hilili enemy, etc., but why it is easier to carve and steam,and console gamers not bothered.

f
fLaMaster 29.05.20

Richard
Shhh, they don't know that for once KD is a private, not global. In the end, play with about the same number of spells as before. Now download Repack Holos.

H
Hitomi Eiri 29.05.20

saa0891
That kind of stupidity? Hello flukes, background in Inquisitive was.

R
Richards 29.05.20

saa0891
And another would be crushing dungeons nasality, alive

g
ghoul666 29.05.20

fLaMaster
count, right? the madness is also held every part of all classes and also just found out today! here is a twist, huh?

g
ghoul666 29.05.20

Richard
the Inquisition is still maybe more than 3 slots, it for skill, but still not enough for a couple

g
ghoul666 29.05.20

saa0891
support!