3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sasha125 29.05.20 10:41 pm

Where to get a weapon bonus for Deluxe single? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

I bought the Deluxe edition, and where to get a weapon bonus for Deluxe single? At me it is not present in narezanii
24 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 29.05.20

sasha125
in a cabin on the storm take

R
RPOCLABB 29.05.20

Going to the cabin[1F storm] there at the table where SAM must come to the left terminal will be there to label: Pick up the goods Special Delivery or something like that

s
sasha125 29.05.20

RPOCLABB Yes I like all already on the ship clambered(

s
sasha125 29.05.20

and someone else has a picture of the weapons from the Deluxe?

E
EMPs 29.05.20

sasha125
the armor is easier to trace. if you have the armor deep space, then took. if not passed it somewhere, of course
Спойлерhttp://ru.masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/%D0%91%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%BD%D1%8F_%C2%AB%D0%93%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%B9_%D0%BA%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BC%D0%BE%D1%81%C2%BB

s
sasha125 29.05.20

EMPs
armor is there, but no weapons from the Deluxe, there is a picture of the weapon?

E
EMPs 29.05.20

sasha125
this means that the weapon is there, just not noticed. But what they give - I do not remember:(

s
sasha125 29.05.20

EMPs
mneb though picture to see what( and I rubbish to understand, the fact that a very weak sort of weapon for the 500r did not understand(((

F
FazendoO 29.05.20

People are not on the subject, and can be updated with a simple version to the super duper version? And if not then can I download pirates with all the extras and throw in the origin? not banned you?

s
sasha125 29.05.20

FazendoO
update is that it is impossible, in the m3 update added later for a fee, you can add, but they can also be banned of course

V
Vyxyxol 29.05.20

sasha125
Weapons made in the typical colors of the Initiatives, i.e. white and blue. Names like such: the pioneer-pioneer, Deep impact Pioneer and what is. If you disassemble it there are two options: the patch 1.04 the weapon lost forever, on patch 1.05 it can be re-manufactured at the research station, the armor not made again (for the moment), keep in mind.
Spoiler

s
sasha125 29.05.20

Muskrat
sure, I took them apart( I looked it was the weakest( I have the Black widow was much more powerful

E
EMPs 29.05.20

sasha125
the black widow is generally top of the snipers. there is certainly even just a widow - it is powerful, but there is 1 cartridge only

s
sasha125 29.05.20

EMPs
and the weapons from the Deluxe what's the point? because they have very small damage

V
Vyxyxol 29.05.20

EMPs
Black widow top? Someone found Isari.

D
Denis G 29.05.20

Deluxe no do nothing really useful, so that someone who is not bought - may not bathe. From pijaca no sense, and the weapons and armor sold immediately nafig - neither design nor performance characteristics do not impress once.
What is the story or gameplay additions in the Deluxe no. Digital soundtrack and even upload not. Funny.
Muskrat
The black widow top is not damage but in the aggregate performance (though to me she doesn't really like).
The view from here
https://gamer-info.com/game/mass-effect-andromeda/guide/lychshee-oryjie-v-mass-effect-andromeda_1848/

E
EMPs 29.05.20

Muskrat
to find found, but good? black craftychica to be, accuracy/damage/stabilization/ammo, especially with umeniem normal.
one bullet at medium/close range all nonsense. and here he is not alone

V
Vyxyxol 29.05.20

EMPs
Isari will crafteda is, modificeres. Fansatic most things. With the mod shop for 2 rounds, compared to 4 FT, but the damage, accuracy higher. IMHO.

D
Denis G 29.05.20

Muskrat
Three rounds are always better than one, IMHO. For haddath of one-shot phenomenon is the difference in damage not so significant, but on moving targets with one bullet to shoot harder - the price of mistake is higher. Although, of course, the style of the game depends.

V
Vyxyxol 29.05.20

Denis G
Play infiltrator (silhouettes of enemies behind obstacles), the mod on the bolt (the breaking down of shelters through), I do not care what they're running from cover to cover, like hide and death, gyy.