3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Enslace 29.05.20 10:42 pm

Subsidence fps after installing mods (Fallout 4)

Faced with this problem when the total number of plugins exceeded 30 units. No mods with enb runs fine on 60 fps (I put a lock 45 for me). A couple of small mods, nothing changed, everything was as it should, but their number continued to grow and then began a wild friezes from one to three seconds.
Fashion themselves was petty only a pair of three-dimensional, mostly visual, just retexture the mobs (not all). Tried to fix the problem, disable some mods and then run on the location where, as usual, were the Frisians. The success was partial, freezes went away after disabling all the mods, but this is not the case.
There are options for how to fix freezes with enabled plugins?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Basil44 29.05.20

Enslace wrote:
There are options for how to fix freezes with enabled plugins?
Option 1: as not a word is said about the iron - buy a new PC
Option 2: read at least the Google translator, the user feedback on the mod (Yes, there are curves fashion)
Option 3: if the comp is too weak to swing a retexture for the weak component. for example this - http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23352/?

A
Alexandrovitch 29.05.20

Original Skyrim 50-60 Fps
With the mod at all that can be 15-30 fps

m
maks_567 29.05.20

For a start, disable all mods,after plug in quietly one by one, so surely.So find the mod or mods that are buggy or the computer does not pull

n
nestrbob 29.05.20

Enslace
The more the game opened and investigated locations , the greater the load on the iron and drop FPS . Often this relates to the installed mod , supposedly it's all because of them . To check the severity of mods is very simple , start a new game with all mods and compare FPS in the same Sanctuary hills in the last save game and the new game - the difference will be noticeable .

E
Enslace 29.05.20

Full list of mods

Iron: R9 290X 4GB, 8GB RAM, i7 2700k, i7 2700k 3.4 Ghz. Not clocked. Version Fallout 4 1.9 + all DLC
Basil44
Option two was considering, nothing special, all sorted using LOOT.
GRiDOX
Played, I know, but the complete set of plug-ins for Skyrim with enb gave a good 40-50 fps.
maks_567
The result was I wrote above, but partial and different it was.
nestrbob
Researched a little online time 50 hours play on Survival, the process was delayed. With the last character willfully 120 hours and analyzed by two-thirds of locations had no such problems.

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

Enslace
There is an option to pack all the mods in ba2 archives. Especially graphic. Engine easier and faster to read them from the General archive to the RAM than to slip on top of the folder rail.
But this is a very complicated procedure.
There is a good option to put the game on ssd.
Finally, such a significant drawdown on a heavily namolennoy papyrus are basically on dvukhyadernykh and difficult-operatives. You should probably add operatives.

E
Enslace 29.05.20

Kirlusha
SSD then buy it, on the forum found a post where the installation is on an ssd cured drawdown fps, but the post was still winter, after the game's release.
The RAM monitor, more than 6.8 GB never ate, so hardly a problem in it.
I went to read about ba2 archives.

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

Enslace
And I have all 16Gb eats.
The game is on the ssd. Mods are not many, but there is a very heavy kind of resurrection.
The normal flight.
In addition, if you only have 8Gb and the game eats 6.8 Gb, I think this is enough?

K
Kirlusha 29.05.20

About ba2 archives.
http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/tech/nakonets_polnoe_reshenie_trablov_tekstur-906421/

n
nestrbob 29.05.20

Enslace
I have the game is fully passed , open everything you can . Mods virtually no - iron work without tension , but it eats RAM more than 8Gb , and even 10Gb of swap . The RAM have more free space to exchange and update data , otherwise, start the brakes .
Spoiler

B
Basil44 29.05.20

by the way, subsidence may be due to mods with scripts.
scripts greatly inflated preservation. I have the last save 85 megabytes, and I have a Sean the search is not started... :)))