3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 29.05.20 10:42 pm

You will not believe (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

There was a pre-order in steam of 1,000 rubles, expensive but the game is good, I'll buy, and you?
44 Comments
Sort by:
S
Shishka Leha 29.05.20

Hi All ,I'll Tell you honestly I buy fundamentally those games which have Russian translations ,and otherwise, the pump stupid ! for the money the pirates in the law to pay?

V
Voldemarcik 29.05.20

I will take through the online store.

x
xDeMID2014x 29.05.20

If hook.Buy on sale at Steam.

S
Sonnyy Bot 29.05.20

already on the auction.

S
Smoke1979 29.05.20

By far the license, although the hunchback apparently magila........, promise to buy the game until you look at them. My opinion of games to buy, good on the SS, they are inexpensive, nepokupnaya them you support the devil box and getting ports to PC on the same forum crying about this can cite many examples, at least the last Bound By Flame that people on SS could not even start of day 3, I'm not talking about management.....

D
D r O n 29.05.20

Today I will take the incentive,but Yes, many agree about the fact that it's a pity the movie is not present.

T
TheReds1892 29.05.20

not my game so will pass
and pirates

D
DoxLoPox48 29.05.20

And I right now torrent pull fucking 50 gigs. a lot

i
index7 29.05.20

DoxLoPox48
tell me how, plz

m
mister611 29.05.20

Bought Wave Games and there release postponed to may 30th.. wait no key until download from a torrent. Stupidity of course with a different release date for the Incentive and 1C, furious a bit ))

D
D r O n 29.05.20

Here Freaks!!!! Bought the game and the key to the beta version, the Duma was not given,although I read somewhere that they say the pre-order is valid on the day of release.

S
SuperheroM 29.05.20

I bought the incentive. Glad I paid for the labor of developers. The game is amazing. Now very rare, these diamonds, mostly tulish calopogonium slag shelters and rifts. In General the license and that's that!

J
Jack Drake 29.05.20

I bought the incentive. The game lived up to all expectations. The urine of Nazis!

D
D r O n 29.05.20

And I still shake,why they are not in eplee speed.

M
Maniak_ 29.05.20

I have a license

K
Kot Markiz 29.05.20

Was a principled opponent of piracy... download pirates - they sanction us, but fuck it then, not money!

V
Vitaliy Leontev 29.05.20

Of course only license, this game is worthy of it. I really don't have the incentive took (me playing 700 rubles cost)

g
gloccc 29.05.20

Pirates , as there is no multiplayer and short to outrageous , plus the price

m
mister611 29.05.20

Today took off the key, removed the pirates, shaking from Steam. Another key Bethke Doom 4 added for pre-order, activated waiting for the release of Bethke ))

PS Sohranenki, after the removal of the pirate and the license installation work.

g
gStone 29.05.20

I see no reason to pay for the game don't bother to translate into Russian language (voice). I think it is disrespectful and a dick to them, not money!